State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Discontinous ask @Kaleel for a name change man your nigis is spelt incorrectly: Discontinuous*
75JUatR.gif

rabshole

Aragaani
User name, profile picture, behavior etc etc

Wallahi not joking

I wouldnt believe you but you said wallahi which makes this even funnier :mjlol::mjkkk:
My curiosity is getting the better of me, what sort of behaviour sxb do you mind elaborating? the user name and profile picture is debatable to say the least:lolbron:

Edit @ghost you felt the same too? :dwill:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I have a pet rock.

It's a rock that I put in a fish tank. It has the most amazing view to the outside sitting near the windowsill like a freshly baked pie in the cartoons, only with many years since its resting place there. Windowsill years not actual geological rock formation years. I haven't been around that long.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have a pet rock.

It's a rock that I put in a fish tank. It has the most amazing view to the outside sitting near the windowsill like a freshly baked pie in the cartoons, only with many years since its resting place there. Windowsill years not actual geological rock formation years. I haven't been around that long.
Everytime I hear pet rock I can't help but think about this pic. :icon lol:
5a5f753e2781aa118b8b76ca2a8e7814.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I bite cute.

One of many examples: I bite my nephews sometimes. It's like I can't help it. Shockingly, they have not ratted me out to their parents yet. Oddly, I don't feel bad as I think I should, and I'm usually very good at remorse. Usually it's not so bad they cry. Apparently, it's a real thing bc I tried to read up on it...and I have that thing.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm 6'2 but claim 6'3 when asked:kanyeshrug: 6'4 if it's a dumb chick

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It's not how much you spend, it's how much u save.

I'm a great saver rather than spender. I always go into a store knowing exactly what I want before hand so that I can get back to doing nothing.

I'm boring but I'm an upcoming fantasy short book writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.