Started Nofap journey update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Close to impossible for me. Can't sleep without masturbating every night. Like right now, im trying to sleep without having to masturbate but I can't and I'm still awake at 5 am.

Masturbation relaxes you innit, which helps me sleep. Been doing it every night for like 5 years or more. My brain is used to it now. Cant sleep without it.

:manny:
Mustrebation is good art

Close to impossible for me. Can't sleep without masturbating every night. Like right now, im trying to sleep without having to masturbate but I can't and I'm still awake at 5 am.

Masturbation relaxes you innit, which helps me sleep. Been doing it every night for like 5 years or more. My brain is used to it now. Cant sleep without it.

:manny:

Go join a club team for Football or go to the gym to tire your body out. Eat healthy food to rejuvenate yourself.

Masturbation is gonna destroy you and deplete your mental and physical energy. Your performance in school will pale in comparison to when you don't masturbate.

Go join a club team for Football or go to the gym to tire your body out. Eat healthy food to rejuvenate yourself.

Masturbation is gonna destroy you and deplete your mental and physical energy. Your performance in school will pale in comparison to when you don't masturbate.

Yeah I noticed. I don't even feel energised when I wake up in the morning. I feel sluggish and find it harder to concentrate. I dont feel like that when I'm on nofap though.

Though when I'm on nofap, I feel tense and on edge constantly which is uncomfortable for me.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
It's kinda gay of you to turn it into a gay thing, get out of the closet, we all know you're lowkey khanis:drakelaugh:
Says the battyboi asking a gay if he is top or bottom :ulyin:

Were you trying to find out if you & AbdiJew are compatible with eachother :susp:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You wankers sound beta as hell discussing how you beat your meat, especially with sisters reading this who are thinking you get dressed by mommy.
:russ::russ::russ:

That is the message you are putting out, real niggas handle there business in silence.
:susp::nahgirl::ohlord:

You wankers sound beta as hell discussing how you beat your meat, especially with sisters reading this who are thinking you get dressed by mommy.
:russ::russ::russ:

That is the message you are putting out, real niggas handle there business in silence.
:susp::nahgirl::ohlord:

So? It's not like i know anyone on here in real life. How is wanting to improve yourself "beta as hell"? :umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts