Started Nofap journey update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped fapping yesterday im trying to make my streak at least 6months last time I done 2months without fapping im quitting phone sex aswell and only real thing from now I heard you became telepathic if you don't fap for one year so I moght quit forever and see if that happens here goes to a new age a new me and nomore fapping or bashing as we say in Ldn I will also cut down on sex too and make that every other day and practice semen retention during sex so to not lose my beloved sperm lets see how this goes gangshit

It’s day 1 for me today. So start from today
Update 1 just declared on the quran that i wont fap again. Were leaving that shit behind. I will still bang but i will practise semen retention and hold my nut in. If you wanna see the full effect of Nofap follow these steps. Dont let go of your sperm this is where all the energy of us men comes from so dont dehydrate yourself of your energy.

I haven't fapped or had sex (I'm a virgin) in over ten years. Its possible but only mentally strong people can do it. The weak will fail.

No fapping is so hard. 5 days in and you think this is easy then suddenly you keep thinking about doing it or not doing it which then gives you a headache then bam you buss

Close to impossible for me. Can't sleep without masturbating every night. Like right now, im trying to sleep without having to masturbate but I can't and I'm still awake at 5 am.

Masturbation relaxes you innit, which helps me sleep. Been doing it every night for like 5 years or more. My brain is used to it now. Cant sleep without it.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.