SSpotters, do you know how to swim?

Can you swim?

• Total voters

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Be honest. What do you gain from lying to me? I’ll find out.

Swimming is great exercise, and potentially life saving. I hope everyone here is able to swim, or plan to learn to swim.

We need a Somali Michael Phelps expeditiously.

Somalis should be able to swim. We have a huge ass sea for us not to be able to swim.

And if the area you're from has rivers then all the more reason.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I use to go to the pool and just swim/laze about for hours in the water.

It feels good
Somalis should be able to swim. We have a huge ass sea for us not to be able to swim.

And if the area you're from has rivers then all the more reason.
Where do you live where you swim in the rivers, I knew you were a fob laakin this is beyond anything I've imagined :jcoleno:

In Seattle, they had a pool where on a certain day they’d bring down the curtains and put only female lifeguards up, and let Muslim women of the community learn to swim. Never too late to learn. :damnmusic:
I can swim if the situation arises. But I don’t go to the deep end. We have women’s only classes here but I’m not as interested in it anymore.

I use to go to the pool and just swim/laze about for hours in the water.

It feels good

Where do you live where you swim in the rivers, I knew you were a fob laakin this is beyond anything I've imagined :jcoleno:

:drakekidding:
Obviously I wouldn't be swimming in any river. But if you're from a degmo where you have rivers or your family is from a coastal town then you would have more of an incentive than someone living in a desert degmo. It's all to uphold the legacy :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts