SSpoters writing styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Naaya I dont want him anywhere near my tol, :nahgirl: waa uskag :nahgirl::nahgirl:, and since when is Boraame a dusty tol? People like you walk 9000 miles just to get a glass of water from it,:nahgirl: So I had to give both of you that work :pachah1:

#Djibouti First and our surrounding territories

Don't call me nayaa!! I hate it *grunts*

@AussieHustler , don't hold me back. I wanna karbash his qabil all the way down to his french enslaved ancestors. :icon twisted:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Wallahi kan uskag @AussieHustler naga qabo wallahi, he's stuck in diseased Australia the children of ancestors who raped and stole from innocent white people in Europe. Probably being called the n word in af Australian maalin kasta, No wonder he has this Borama obsession. He's a crack addict for Borama.

We do not know his father, so I will call him Reer Ma Ogo, this guy just is just a ? We will also call him ina question mark.

:lolbron:

Wallahi kan uskag @AussieHustler naga qabo wallahi, he's stuck in diseased Australia the children of ancestors who raped and stole from innocent white people in Europe. Probably being called the n word in Australian maalin kasta, No wonder he has this Borama obsession. He's a crack addict for Borama.

:lolbron:

@Cauli

Sxb, are you sure this guy is from the duriyadda? Eebow amuuraha sahal. If he is, then he must be our contribution to the average Somali 68I.Q.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cauli

Sxb, are you sure this guy is from the duriyadda? Eebow amuuraha sahal. If he is, then he must be our contribution to the average Somali 68I.Q.

Waryaa you bring shame to the game with your pathetic essays and begging for womens attention, don't ever claim beesha baraksysan ever again, I am just so disgusted you even tried to claim reer yonis musa makahil of madaluug dir, that I am going to go take a bath to rinse myself from the uskag and waskah you displayed today. You have shamed yourself iyo reer kooda. Whoever they are Allah knows best.

The shame will last at least 8-10 generations, you a virgin who types essays to women online, orood dibada aado and get some pussy wallahi, you pitful. On the strength. :russ:

Ugaaso

Deni
Naaya ii maqal, you can have this unknown @AussieHustler , we found him wandering in the desert, and he wants to claim Beesha dir, but we didn't let him, take him off our hands he is starting to smell.

Humble yourself before me warya and know your place! you're fukkin Djiboutian for God's sake!
:tacky:

@AussieHustler , are you sure you want your kids to call abtiii to this mentally challenged man?

:noneck:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Take back all that qashin ratings!! :devilish:

Nope, he deserves it for keeping certain cities in his mouth, then further on going to lie about my ancestry that I'm some ethiopian qaxooti.

Funny coming from a guy whose family fled to Australia, the weakest country in the english commonwealth. He's a loser, and I hope he never stops writing his pathetic love essays so I can have 1 more thing to laugh about every day. :kodaksmiley:

:pachah1:

Ugaaso

Deni
Nope, he deserves it for keeping certain cities in his mouth, then further on going to lie about my ancestry that I'm some ethiopian qaxooti.

Funny coming from a guy whose family fled to Australia, the weakest country in the english commonwealth. He's a loser, and I hope he never stops writing his pathetic love essays so I can have 1 more thing to laugh about every day. :kodaksmiley:

:pachah1:

looooooool warya deranged guy. I meant ME not @AussieHustler :9uoofqd:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I searched the entire thread and no one did me. I really fell off in popularity around here.
:mjcry:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Crow
Has to mention his tribe every five minutes
“The south is over, let’s just bomb it.”
MJ Nationalist
Remarks about Northern superiority
Easily forgettable

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@A_A do me. I think it’s impossible because I don’t show a personality as it constantly changes as it does in the mind of the human race. Humans lie for their wellbeing. Lying plays a major role in human society just like greed and corruption in countries around the world to benefit themselves only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts