SSpoters writing styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
@Cityviews

Waryaa, is that how you test my patience? Fail. Make the deal happen.

I will contribute to your happiness by paying for your flight to Borama!!

84D29F93-602D-4A31-BC28-7F4C6C275097.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
Thank god Im Djiboutian and our border is tight :salute:@Cauli

@sophisticate this is yalls fight :damedamn:

I will pay for my southern representives in Borama to build wall fortifications to keep dohtrakis like @AussieHustler out who will only bring multi generational poverty :susp: #KeepBoramaSafe

No No.
I'm changing his flight details, I thought you were Boramawi! :p ( I promise you, I'm not doing this to be spiteful)
:dabcasar:

@AussieHustler , make up your mind. Is Djbouti your final destination now?
:noneck:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
loool are you saying he's cakdher pretending to be rer djibouti!

smh I don't know which one is worse!
:sass2:

@AussieHustler is merely jealous I am from a country that has roads. I bet he cries every night he's not from the Northwest, :mjlol:

Don't mind his jealousy. I heard when he was young Angelina Jolie visited his home to give out food rations.. :pachah1:

I am going this to Djibouti this summer so I'll make a thread on Sspot about Djibouti's development, I'll show you guys everything.

loool are you saying he's cakdher pretending to be rer djibouti!

smh I don't know which one is worse!
:sass2:

@Ugaaso

No, he is the same as the Somali clan in Jibouti, but many of them also live in Ethiopia. I’ve friends here who will say, we are from Jibouti, but talk to their parents and they will tell you that they were born and raised in Ethiopia, but lived in Jibouti for a short time. I heard even Ismacil Omar Geele, the President of Jibouti was born in Ethiopia.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Ugaaso

No, he is the same as the Somali clan in Jibouti, but many of them also live in Ethiopia. I’ve friends here who will say, we are from Jibouti, but talk to their parents and they will tell you that they were born and raised in Ethiopia, but lived in Jibouti for a short time. I heard even Ismacil Omar Geele, the President of Jibouti was born in Ethiopia.

My paternal side has been in Djibouti since the late 1600s, your speaking about the generation that came in the late 60s to the 80s. None of them are in the diaspora, only a handful.

You said you were a lander right? In a month I'll make a thread of how Landers got to Djibouti, and it wasn't through migration :siilaanyolaugh:, it will be a thread to remember :fittytousand:, the ceeb will be on your for lying on my ancestry.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@AussieHustler am I IOG? Its no secret he was born in Ethiopia, you just embarrassed yourself with this cuqdad post :mjlol:, I'll take a pic of the Lander slum in Djibouti city just for you haye:lolbron:

Ugaaso

Deni
@Cityviews, first you broke the "bro code", the man was trying to marry from your dusty village. Show him some hospitality. He is landere from the second world Australia.

@AussieHustler , adig na play nice with your in-laws warya!

there there boys. I fixed y'all issues. shake hands now!!
:samwelcome:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cityviews, first you broke the "bro code", the man was trying to marry from your dusty village. Show him some hospitality. He is landere from the second world Australia.

@AussieHustler , adig na play nice with your in-laws warya!

there there boys. I fixed y'all issues. shake hands now!!
:samwelcome:

Naaya I dont want him anywhere near my tol, :nahgirl: waa uskag :nahgirl::nahgirl:, and since when is Boraame a dusty tol? People like you walk 9000 miles just to get a glass of water from it,:nahgirl: So I had to give both of you that work :pachah1:

#Djibouti First and our surrounding territories

My paternal side has been in Djibouti since the late 1600s, your speaking about the generation that came in the late 60s to the 80s. None of them are in the diaspora, only a handful.

You said you were a lander right? In a month I'll make a thread of how Landers got to Djibouti, and it wasn't through migration :siilaanyolaugh:, it will be a thread to remember :fittytousand:, the ceeb will be on your for lying on my ancestry.

@Cityviews

Waryaa, I was only taking the piss out of you, I’m not Isaaq. Ask @sophisticate I’m Gadabuursi, Reer Younis. We are cousins and don’t be a doqon who fights with other qabiils who haven’t done him anything wrong.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@Cityviews

Waryaa, I was only taking the piss out of you, I’m not Isaaq. Ask @sophisticate I’m Gadabuursi, Reer Younis. We are cousins and don’t be a doqon who fights with other qabiils who haven’t done him anything wrong.

WTF is reer Younis, you mean reer Younis Muse Makahiil right :pachah1:, I also don't like your begging energy, you sound poor as shit and you need to keep cities out your mouth, stay in tarantula ridden australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts