SSPOT Xalimos ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Just do it nayaa uff why is it that you lots are trying to ruin my instigating I just want to have a fun and filled with laughter weekend.

PLEEEAAAASEEE!!!:):(

giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor - A bawse recognizes a bawse! :denzelnigga:

@Noble-Cushite we don't want our homeboy @Factz spamming the thread with that one article on Abdis being the handsomest specimens to walk the earth. :damn:
You're right about me but I'ma have to defend my boy @Factz. He doesn't spam that article at all. He only showed it a few times against those who slander Somali men. He's got my full respect and he's also one of my favourite posters since all he does is spit facts.
:salute:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I mean my queen!!!:)

:holeup::whoa:

:mahubowtf: I didn't expect that from you.

You're right about me but I'ma have to defend my boy @Factz. He doesn't spam that article at all. He only showed it a few times against those who slander Somali men. He's got my full respect and he's also one of my favourite posters since all he does is spit facts.
:salute:

:mugshotman:Somali girls don't slander they tweet 280 characters of love poetry to Abdis.

:mahubowtf: I didn't expect that from you.

:mugshotman:Somali girls don't slander they tweet 280 characters of love poetry to Abdis.
I know I think this means we need to go our separate ways I have become to soft to handle you don't worry @Razor will take care of you. Me becoming a reformed racist has emasculated me in a certain way.

:hemad::siilaanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The hell you talking about love poetry on Twitter? Do you see yourself here?

tenor.gif

Xaarlimoids on Twitter are insecure basement dwelling jobless low IQ trash that slander Somali men 24/7 just because Somali men don't give them attention in real life.
:gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know I think this means we need to go our separate ways I have become to soft to handle you don't worry @Razor will take care of you. Me becoming a reformed racist has emasculated me in a certain way.

:hemad::siilaanyosmile:

:faysalwtf: How are you just giving up? All contenders left the ring. And he's been doing this outside my house since the beginning.
say-anything-boombox.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts