SSPOT Xalimos ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf: How are you just giving up? All contenders left the ring. And he's been doing this outside my house since the beginning.
say-anything-boombox.gif
You have humiliated me, it is okay though @Razor will enjoy your Kung Fu abuse for now I'll go back to pretending to be @Geedcad friends while stabbing him in the back.:siilaanyolaugh:In the introduction forum....

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The hell you talking about love poetry on Twitter? Do you see yourself here?

tenor.gif

Xaarlimoids on Twitter are insecure basement dwelling jobless low IQ trash that slander Somali men 24/7 just because Somali men don't give them attention in real life.
:gucciwhat:

Somalis don't express love in a Eurocentric way, unless were talking Spartan love. They are speaking through the heart in vocab I thought you would understand.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You have humiliated me, it is okay though @Razor will enjoy your Kung Fu abuse for now I'll go back to pretending to be @Geedcad friends while stabbing him in the back.:siilaanyolaugh:In the introduction forum....

Noble I am willing to give you a full heart container and your manhood back.
2krR.gif

@Razor can't be the only one. He wants a Xalimo constantly barefoot and pregnant and totally at his mercy in some backwater called Hawd.

fake friend i see i will keep my eyes on you
All eyes on you:camby:
Shit he found out Damn!!! I have been on this site for so long yet still don't know how to use the spoilers!!!

Dont worry warya I would never hurt you I think you might have a misunderstanding I meant while patting you on the back not stabbing you sxhb.

:dabcasar::mjlol::ulyin:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
Shit he found out Damn!!! I have been on this site for so long yet still don't know how to use the spoilers!!!

Dont worry warya I would never hurt you I think you might have a misunderstanding I meant while patting you on the back not stabbing you sxhb.

:dabcasar::mjlol::ulyin:
Kirjoitta suomi siten puhun sinunkä
:trumpsmirk:

Irrelevant but the people i'd most likely be friends with in real life is @sophisticate and @Noble-Cushite
:banderas:

Although they'd probably not wanna associate with me because i'm from third world UK
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Don't say that I will save you and bring you back to the land of Dreams and promises then I will fatten you up on American Fast Food don't worry if you ever too fat my Health Conscious friend @CaliSomali will help you on the dieting part other than that @sophisticate will become your mentor.

:dabcasar:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.