SSPOT Xalimos ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
a round of applause
AlertRichArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

to @Abdalla and his fellow minions @Ferrari @Dalmoor @kickz @nine and the rest of the bootyclappers in this thread you guys should start a twerk team with @Ferrari as your team captain and drill instructor

Looks you've been working overtime, trying to keep up with the xalimo karbashing. you should take a break:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wtf :ohhh:

Mercury is a she? Waar sawta la go'ay maaha, ileen maalin walba, nimco yuururta ayaan iskala murmaa, anna maba ogi!. :jcoleno:

I’m a guy I just don’t act like other Somali guys cause I don’t care what others think about me or view me

How many Somali guys won’t step into the kitchen cause they’re afraid someone will call them a naag

That shit is weak

I’m a guy I just don’t act like other Somali guys cause I don’t care what others think about me or view me

How many Somali guys won’t step into the kitchen cause they’re afraid someone will call them a naag

That shit is weak

Naa inaadeer ilaahay ka baq, oo ha dafirin nimcada aad lasoo jiifto.

That shit is weak
Wait, you let other guys into your house and then proceed to clean the kitchen in front of them:ileycry:
No wonder the call you naag

@CaliSomali masha'Allah. It's not often you know a girl is beautiful just by her online demeanour. Somali girls are already elite. Beautiful hair, nice lips, slim figure, aerodynamic heads, ample derriere etc. and she is the elite among the elite

Can I have a green card abayo ???

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wait, you let other guys into your house and then proceed to clean the kitchen in front of them:ileycry:
No wonder the call you naag

First of all this was back home at my cousins house I prepared my own breakfast cause I like variety and they got angry when I told them go make it yourselves thats why they called me naag

So I rubbed it in their face every morning even the girls and the maid started to make fun of them

First of all this was back home at my cousins house I prepared my own breakfast cause I like variety and they got angry when I told them go make it yourselves thats why they called me naag

So I rubbed it in their face every morning even the girls and the maid started to make fun of them
And you actually did it:williamswtf::williamswtf:
I'm dying guys :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead::dead1::deadpeter:

You were at your cousin's house why didn't you just wait for Eedo/Habaryar or the maid to give out breakfast :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending