SSpot vaccination rate as of early August 2021

Have you been vaccinated?

• Total voters

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Just haven't gotten it done due to laziness. I'm starting a Masters program soon so I'll likely have to get it for that. I was close a few weeks ago but I was having an allergic reaction to something (long story) and had a bad on and off rash for a week and didn't wanna take the vaccine in that state.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
NZ supremacy
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
I'll be travelling abroad next week thanks to this recently gained FREEDOM. :rejoice:

Antivaxxers won't be able to enjoy life.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I love the UK for one thing, you take the first shot and before you even leave, they already are giving you a appointment card for the next one. Smooth, quick and easy.

Apollo

VIP
The SomaliSpot nation is officially third world, same rate as Russia:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
No no no no no, I want to have kids in the future this vaccine will cause infertility.

If you want to increase the somali population don’t take this posion vaccine, we need to grow as a country and beat Ethiopias population.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The SomaliSpot nation is officially third world, same rate as Russia:

If you count us waiting saxiibs that's 70% of Somspot Geeljires not being anti-vax so far. I'm honestly surprised.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No no no no no, I want to have kids in the future this vaccine will cause infertility.

If you want to increase the somali population don’t take this posion vaccine, we need to grow as a country and beat Ethiopias population.

Yes, everyone is going to be infertile except for the impoverished nations of Sub-Saharan Africa.

They are the real master-race.

:kodaksmiley:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, everyone is going to be infertile except for the impoverished nations of Sub-Saharan Africa.

They are the real master-race.

That's the plan. For Mr. Adamu and Mr. Abdullahi to outlive Mr. Smith and Mr. White. Bill Gates' big plot, everybody.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sooner or later, it would be impossible for you to be unvaccinated and yet a member of community. School,Travel,Restaurant, all barred from. Its going to become a case of take it, and firm it, or don't and be gone.

Involuntary House Arrest.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sooner or later, it would be impossible for you to be unvaccinated and yet a member of community. School,Travel,Restaurant, all barred from. Its going to become a case of take it, and firm it, or don't and be gone.

Involuntary House Arrest.

Medical exemption. So, it is possible to forgo. I would also urge against fear mongering.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Medical exemption. So, it is possible to forgo. I would also urge against fear mongering.
Fear mongering is becoming a deeply sewed part of society today to the point of it becoming reality. What at first was deemed as false, is now becoming true, such as the QR Code/Passport Vaccination cards. Medical exemption will turn costly, when said person is forced to take a PCR Test every single time to go somewhere, from university to travel. 2 ways to escape that is to get vaccinated or get COVID, and a person with a ME would truly want to avoid both and so, it will be a costly way of living.

To say its Involuntary House Arrest is no longer fear mongering but a route that society is taking. I complied due to 2 major reasons, and that was cost and enforcement. I don't want to pay £150 every single time I want to travel for a PCR test. I also want to go back to lectures, which now is compulsory to be vaccinated (Asians are less lenient nor have a lot of leeway, its basically a order, to get it or get lost).

Trending

Latest posts