SSpot vaccination rate as of early August 2021

Have you been vaccinated?

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fear mongering is becoming a deeply sewed part of society today to the point of it becoming reality. What at first was deemed as false, is now becoming true, such as the QR Code/Passport Vaccination cards. Medical exemption will turn costly, when said person is forced to take a PCR Test every single time to go somewhere, from university to travel. 2 ways to escape that is to get vaccinated or get COVID, and a person with a ME would truly want to avoid both and so, it will be a costly way of living.

To say its Involuntary House Arrest is no longer fear mongering but a route that society is taking. I complied due to 2 major reasons, and that was cost and enforcement. I don't want to pay £150 every single time I want to travel for a PCR test. I also want to go back to lectures, which now is compulsory to be vaccinated (Asians are less lenient nor have a lot of leeway, its basically a order, to get it or get lost).

People seem to be opposing the mandated vaccine passports. So there is obviously pushback. As for medical exemptions they will be kept in place because the alternative is having individuals severely injured or worse. Morbidity and mortality have higher costs for society.
  • You realize studying online is a possibility? And they give students the option.
  • Some people don't care about traveling in the immediate future.
  • Hypothetically, being fully vaccinated means having an up-to-date schedule with boosters. If you refuse the third or subsequent injections expect similar restrictions as the unvaccinated.
  • The chance of one having already been exposed to Covid-19 by now is rather high. And the vaccinated can also have a high viral load just like the unvaccinated hence the break through cases we're seeing with the fully vaccinated individuals. Expect periodic boosters ad infinitum in response to this problem.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People usually use the, “it’s against my religion” card but in New York City you can no longer exempted for that reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not a religious exemption an actual medical exemption for certain reasons like those below.

If You Are Allergic to an Ingredient in a COVID-19 Vaccine
If you have had a severe allergic reaction or an immediate allergic reaction—even if it was not severe—to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get either of the currently available mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna).

If you have had a severe allergic reaction or an immediate allergic reaction to any ingredient in Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get the J&J/Janssen vaccine.

If you aren’t able to get one type of COVID-19 vaccine because you are allergic to an ingredient in that vaccine, ask your doctor if you should get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine. Learn about the different types of COVID-19 vaccines.

If you had an allergic reaction to a previous shot of an mRNA vaccine
If you aren’t able to get the second shot of an mRNA vaccine because you had an allergic reaction to the first shot, ask your doctor if you should get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine. Learn about the different types of COVID-19 vaccines.

If You Are Allergic to Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) or Polysorbate
PEG and polysorbate are closely related to each other. PEG is an ingredient in the mRNA vaccines, and polysorbate is an ingredient in the J&J/Janssen vaccine.

If you are allergic to PEG, you should not get an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Ask your doctor if you can get the J&J/Janssen vaccine.

If you are allergic to polysorbate, you should not get the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine. Ask your doctor if you can get an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

If You Are Allergic to Other Types of Vaccines
If you have had an immediate allergic reaction—even if it was not severe—to a vaccine or injectable therapy for another disease, ask your doctor if you should get a COVID-19 vaccine. Your doctor will help you decide if it is safe for you to get vaccinated.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Not a religious exemption an actual medical exemption for certain reasons like those below.
Yeah of course but what excuse does the average person have since he is not allergic to any of the vaccines and religious exemptions are no longer allowed. The vaccine at that point is mandatory to him. By the way I’m not anti-vax.

I've had the first dose of Pfizer. Mid August is when I get the second dose.

What happens if I have moderna or astrazeneca for my second dose?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I got one shot. I'm going to isolate and social distance to see how things go before I get another.

I've had the first dose of Pfizer. Mid August is when I get the second dose.

What happens if I have moderna or astrazeneca for my second dose?
In my country they give us the same type on first and second shot.. Astrazeneca has been banned and removed from the program

Apollo

VIP
I got one shot. I'm going to isolate and social distance to see how things go before I get another.

Have you seen the BioNTech stock chart lately? Holy sheeeit. It looks like a bullish crypto chart rather than that of a normal company.

bW6LaBB.png

@Sophisticate remember that I said a few months ago that you could make money from the vaccines, lol, look at the above chart.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Have you seen the BioNTech stock chart lately? Holy sheeeit. It looks like a bullish crypto chart rather than that of a normal company.

bW6LaBB.png

@Sophisticate remember that I said a few months ago that you could make money from the vaccines, lol, look at the above chart.
Yeah, it's the same with Moderna. It's only a matter of time before social pressure increases to get vaccinated, all those doses won't go to waste.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I am not an anti vaxer. I got all of my regular vaccines which you get when you are young.

Yet i don't just accept new ones without the documentation behind it that it will work on all variants and doesn't have any negative impact in the future.

Ain't nobody can guarantee you that saaxibs. You are the research to be fair.

With vaccine's you can only find out the negative impact after decades. Hence why it take so long to produce an trustworthy vaccine. Look at the history of vaccinations and make your own choices. Don't be fooled into it taking something you know nothing about.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Everybody that said "unvaccinated and unwilling" should sign a waiver refusing medical attention for any ailment for the rest of their lifetime.

Why should you be looked after by people you cannot respect??

:mjdontkno:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yet i don't just accept new ones without the documentation behind it that it will work on all variants and doesn't have any negative impact in the future.

Ain't nobody can guarantee you that saaxibs. You are the research to be fair.

With vaccine's you can only find out the negative impact after decades. Hence why it take so long to produce an trustworthy vaccine. Look at the history of vaccinations and make your own choices. Don't be fooled into it taking something you know nothing about.

If you did any surface level research, you would know that no vaccine produces side-effects after 4-6 months. It's not cigarettes waryah.

That's why the COVID vaccine was given a shorter testing time because after that period, a patient does not develop major side-effects for any vaccine anyways.

:snoop:

Apollo

VIP
Are there any charities that give vaccines to people living in Somalia specifically?

At the vaccination center I saw posters for vaccine charities, but I don't want to give monies to foreigners, lol. Any Somali ones?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If you did any surface level research, you would know that no vaccine produces side-effects after 4-6 months. It's not cigarettes waryah.

That's why the COVID vaccine was given a shorter testing time because after that period, a patient does not develop major side-effects for any vaccine anyways.

:snoop:

Tell that to the people that got some quickly made vaccines decades ago and feeling the effects just now. That is the thing about it. And yes i did research it. That is how i decided to opt out until there is one that covers all of the strains. Or you will be stumbling behind every time it mutates to the point that your vaccine is not working well enough. You know what is happening right now.

Open your eyes and do some thinking for your self. Why are world leaders assassinated because they did not want this vaccine for their people. If they were right and the vaccine works it would have meant that the depopulation would have taken care of them. But no these third world countries must be vaccinated.

This ain't that hard to see. Either you think for your self with the evidence provided or you follow orders until it is way to late. Again i am not against vaccines but i am against sume bs that will f*ck up the regular people in the long run.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tell that to the people that got some quickly made vaccines decades ago and feeling the effects just now. That is the thing about it. And yes i did research it. That is how i decided to opt out until there is one that covers all of the strains. Or you will be stumbling behind every time it mutates to the point that your vaccine is not working well enough. You know what is happening right now.

Let me give your SSpot degree in Epidemiology, since you seem to have information that contradicts the majority of academics that spent their life in this field.

Why would the majority of epidemiologists come out and back this vaccine when it could potentially ruin their reputation in the long-run?

It could very well ruin any sort of credibility their field has for the next generation or more.

Open your eyes and do some thinking for your self. Why are world leaders assassinated because they did not want this vaccine for their people. If they were right and the vaccine works it would have meant that the depopulation would have taken care of them. But no these third world countries must be vaccinated.

You're really not gonna claim that Haiti's leader got assassinated because of his vaccine views.

Caadi iska dhig sxb.

This ain't that hard to see. Either you think for your self with the evidence provided or you follow orders until it is way to late. Again i am not against vaccines but i am against sume bs that will f*ck up the regular people in the long run.

I have read for myself. I read what the top epidemologists in my country said and even what vaccine sceptics said.

Guess what I chose sxb?

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's very easy to get vaccinated in the US. You just walk to a local drug store (no appointments required) and be done in 10 minutes. I got the JJ vaccine 2 months ago.