SSPOT Slave Trade

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
word in the street is im fresh out of college and already have 2 fortune 500 hundred companies bidding for me (don't ask companies) @Radical Canjeerorism some advice for you once you build a market contact me and i'll sort out the shipping :mjswag:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Please hand over @Shmurda to me, I’m sure he’ll gladly wipe my ass:ahh:
We all kno the real reason you tryna buy me theres a plethora of cheaper options if thats the only thing u wanted
uNm61R0.png

So do you like lights on or off:wow:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Slave boy, how dare you speak to your master like that :draketf: @Grigori Rasputin I want a discount on this one
you seem experienced in owning a plantation and dealing with slaves :trumpsmirk: you might as well buy in stock and pre-order incase this batch die too early in the fields :win:

here's some info on why you should always buy in mass in this market
As a result of this high infant and childhood death rate, the average life expectancy of a slave at birth was just 21 or 22 years, compared to 40 to 43 years for antebellum whites. Compared to whites, relatively few slaves lived into old age.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
you seem experienced in owning a plantation and dealing with slaves :trumpsmirk: you might as well buy in stock and pre-order incase this batch die too early in the fields :win:

here's some info on why you should always buy in mass in this market
As a result of this high infant and childhood death rate, the average life expectancy of a slave at birth was just 21 or 22 years, compared to 40 to 43 years for antebellum whites. Compared to whites, relatively few slaves lived into old age.
In that case I’ll stock pile and buy the dollar store set :trumpsmirk: