SSPOT Slave Trade

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hello ladies and gentlemen, allow me to be your guide and salesman today for these fine bucks you can spend your bucks on

@Medulla ($1000)
By far the most expensive one in the market today, don't let his dwarfism fool you, this talented oromo has an equal amount of brains for what he lacks in brawn, good for giving out advice like Tyrion but shorter, also helpful in case your child is getting lonely and needs a friend

@Shmurda ($750)
Good for manual labor and well built for those heavy tasks at the plantation under the scorching sun, he would've been more expensive if he wasn't so difficult to work with when he's in heat, never let this one in the house

@Tawheed ($500)
Another one who went through a price cut due to his rebellious attitude, even tried jumping from the boat a few times, but his odd alien behaviors create some decent family entertainment, when surrounded by spectators he'll do his cultural mating dance, make sure the kids aren't around

($100-$200)
@Grigori Rasputin
@Odkac WRLD
@CaliTedesse

($50-$100)
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@The Bloody-Nine
@Kishime

(DOLLAR STORE)
@The Good
@JewhanOmar
@borednibba9
@Beyondover
@Cyrus (honestly take this one for free)

Who do you wanna buy?

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Hello ladies and gentlemen, allow me to be your guide and salesman today for these fine bucks you can spend your bucks on

@Medulla ($1000)
By far the most expensive one in the market today, don't let his dwarfism fool you, this talented oromo has an equal amount of brains for what he lacks in brawn, good for giving out advice like Tyrion but shorter, also helpful in case your child is getting lonely and needs a friend

@Shmurda ($750)
Good for manual labor and well built for those heavy tasks at the plantation under the scorching sun, he would've been more expensive if he wasn't so difficult to work with when he's in heat, never let this one in the house

@Tawheed ($500)
Another one who went through a price cut due to his rebellious attitude, even tried jumping from the boat a few times, but his odd alien behaviors create some decent family entertainment, when surrounded by spectators he'll do his cultural mating dance, make sure the kids aren't around

($100-$200)
@Grigori Rasputin
@Odkac WRLD
@CaliTedesse

($50-$100)
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@The Bloody-Nine
@Kishime

(DOLLAR STORE)
@The Good
@JewhanOmar
@borednibba9
@Beyondover
@Cyrus (honestly take this one for free)

Who do you wanna buy?

IM CRYIIIIINGG :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

why you gotta do my brother @Cyrus like that:ufdup:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
1586281842999.png

@Tawheed
@Beyondover
@The Good
@Odkac WRLD
@SomaliWadaniSoldier
@Shmurda

Ive picked you all to be my dutiful slaves

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Im taking all the dollar store niggas for now, if i like them i come back for the expensive ones. :hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts