Sspot members of 2019 Awards

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Most intellectual: @Apollo, as most of what he says has truth to them.
Most Inspirational/Talented: @Arma, as he's legit
Funniest members: @land owner
Biggest qabilists: @Samaalic Era, though as we have the same qabil it's a good thing :icon lol:
Most casual: @Basra
Most twisted: @Basra
Thanks guys :friendhug: imma bomb your notifications with positive ratings whenever I get the chance :ohhhdamn:

We will be voting for the top 5 sspot members who left the biggest impressions according to you guys on different categories.

Top 5 most impactful members of 2019
Most Inspirational/Talented
Most outrageous members
Most positive members
Most hateful members
Funniest members
Biggest qabilists
Most intellectual
Most casual
Most articulate
Most twisted

There will also be one where the faraxs choose the top 5 xalimos here they would wife and the same for xalimos :trumpsmirk:
(Thank me later)

Are there any other categories I'm missing just remind me. The next thread is where we will do the voting but this thread is for nominating the members for the categories.

@Apollo @Factz @geeljire madaxweyne @Degmada waaberi @Balaayo @land owner @Abdalla @Abdurahman_somali @HalimaJ @Kanini @Abdisamad3 @Abdi Hanson @Abdi Nur @EDsomali @Jablibax @TekNiKo @Sheikh @nomand @Nomoregames2019 @NotMyL @Gibiin-Udug @Bohol @Teeri-Alpha @Mckenzie @Abdi Caato @Exodus @beenleey @Halimo-2018 @VixR @Knowles @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @IstarZ @lil boss @Starscream @kickz @Tukraq @Ayubi @Yahya @Crow @GBTarmy @Farm @SomaliWadaniSoldier @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliMVP @SOMALIKNIGHT @Furioso @Somalihustler @Nilotufian @land owner @CaliTedesse @SOULSEARCHING @Calaf @Jaydaan @AhmedSmelly @P@$T0 @AussieHustler @Jiron @Shoto Todoroki

The Part 2 where the voting happens will be later today :hillarybiz:
guy deliberately left me out lool

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
How did you come to that conclusion?
The amount of times I was asked if I was waaqo of punt is quite alarming.
Do I post in the same way he does?Do we sound alike?

My intuition never fails me, borderline 3rd eye.

c4a4ec3c0c6b43f9e9c407e3e02c2825.jpg

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
yhhh 110% Waaqo, i can smell the Alula flavoured Injera oozing from his mouth, i’ve probably pulled more girls than you’ve dmed in your life about incel, you cucked Armadillo
Bruh:gucciwhat:

I'm not waaqo you flopping idiot.I'm Majerteen and not xabesha

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I nominate myself for the King of Ontario Award. Ty for shoutout @Saamalic Era

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I nominate myself for the King of Ontario Award. Ty for shoutout @Saamalic Era