Sspot members of 2019 Awards

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What an honor lol
This must be how Napoleon felt when he arrived at Moscow and decided to retreat.
I'll guess I will make my way back
retreat-the-retreat-from-russia.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Gaalo have Time Magazine, but leave to us Somalis to just be dull and boring.
You have to promote yourself. The only monuments we have are shitty ones with no real significance in Somali history :mjcry:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Excuse me I'm 19, how dare you call me old.

And when did having animated avatar have age limit.
well 19 is still old enough to not have childish shits on their dp unless you’re like many of sspot members who are nerds/introverts. Anyway I thought you were the well known member reiko

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
And when you get married, make sure you tell your husband, you're the in the relationship.

Xoxo.
What's with the sour attitude? Were you not the Somali version of Benjamin button?

Or are people going to mistake you for an obese midget with the copious amounts of food you consume?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Youre @waqoo of punt warya, you aint fooling nobody
No!
He was a geesi though.The guy literally fought off all the users by himself and reeked havoc on this forum:ftw9nwa:
Although his facts about Somalis were inaccurate he still managed to fool most of the people here,successfully spreading his xabesha supremacy.
A true geesi indeed:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts