Sspot members of 2019 Awards

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
most insp/talented = none
most out = samaalic, waaaqo, shumrda, aussi, lum, soul, robin, tekki, tukraq, knowles

most positive = finess, vanta, landowner

most hateful = terri, dejango, shiekh, tekki, nomad, jailbox

funniest = land owner, soul, r.kelly, basra

biggest qabililist= terri, nomad, dr cusman, ,dejango, tekki, shiekh, abdisamad, lil boss, jailbox, samaalic, yonis

most intellectual= 0

most casual= landowner, soul

most useful = terrialpha, apolo, one

why iam i a qabilist?:farole:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
f*ck y'all I never cared about this bloody stupid vanity contest anyway
giphy (4).gif

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Not sure sxb, but probably @Inquisitive_
Neither of them,if you want to fix a problem you're not supposed pick a side.

I want a Somali revolution to happen.Which successfully removes all the counter-productive and negative parts of our culture,and replace them with better qualities.For example,the Somalis love for copying each and everything another Somali does,leaving no room for innovation.We can fix this by making sure that the next generation of Somalis are allowed to express their creativity and not be shunned because of it like most Somali parents do.

Gender wars inhibit growth in our community,that's why I don't pick a side or group.I try to understand each person's perspective and make a rational gudgement later on.

United we are stronger:vncu2n5:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
biggest qabilist of 2019 goes to dr osman and no one else
I think that's a default thing, he's the all time champion, he reigns supreme. Everytime he enters a thread it's return of the king except the exodus was done 3 years ago on another qabil thread with 20 pages but he's still there to just nuke threads with intricately written verbal diarrhoea.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
We will be voting for the top 5 sspot members who left the biggest impressions according to you guys on different categories.

Top 5 most impactful members of 2019
Most Inspirational/Talented
Most outrageous members
Most positive members
Most hateful members
Funniest members
Biggest qabilists
Most intellectual
Most casual
Most articulate
Most twisted

There will also be one where the faraxs choose the top 5 xalimos here they would wife and the same for xalimos :trumpsmirk:
(Thank me later)

Are there any other categories I'm missing just remind me. The next thread is where we will do the voting but this thread is for nominating the members for the categories.

@Apollo @Factz @geeljire madaxweyne @Degmada waaberi @Balaayo @land owner @Abdalla @Abdurahman_somali @HalimaJ @Kanini @Abdisamad3 @Abdi Hanson @Abdi Nur @EDsomali @Jablibax @TekNiKo @Sheikh @nomand @Nomoregames2019 @NotMyL @Gibiin-Udug @Bohol @Teeri-Alpha @Mckenzie @Abdi Caato @Exodus @beenleey @Halimo-2018 @VixR @Knowles @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @IstarZ @lil boss @Starscream @kickz @Tukraq @Ayubi @Yahya @Crow @GBTarmy @Farm @SomaliWadaniSoldier @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliMVP @SOMALIKNIGHT @Furioso @Somalihustler @Nilotufian @land owner @CaliTedesse @SOULSEARCHING @Calaf @Jaydaan @AhmedSmelly @P@$T0 @AussieHustler @Jiron @Shoto Todoroki

The Part 2 where the voting happens will be later today :hillarybiz:

what time are planning on for making part 2??

Trending

Latest posts