SSC sharia law bans music shows which was going to be held in LA

Breaking news: Burco joins SSC

Attachments

• D9716258-875F-42B0-AF63-66B3C99C458C.jpeg
    D9716258-875F-42B0-AF63-66B3C99C458C.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 70
Victory comes from Allah and not money and he can take it away easily.
I can say life comes from Allah and not food, and he can take life away easily. Does this mean if I'm starving to death I can't eat pepperoni? No, islamic fuqahaa have unanimously agreed that you can.

I use this analogy because our people in Las Anod, and SSC at large, are starving as we speak and you're worried about a concert, which you think is haraam, that is being conducted in a private venue by literal heroes who saved SSC khaatumo. See how stupid you sound?!

As a full fledged organization, not at all. I just call some of the oldies that lol
Ok. That’s what I thought. Is the mayor the same guy who was mayor when SL was controlling?

I would think this concert will go ahead regardless. Khaatumo is a secular state like other Somali admins. They were literally just yesterday fighting alongside khat dealers and CIA trained Somali soldiers. I am not even sure where this edict came from.

Ok. That’s what I thought. Is the mayor the same guy who was mayor when SL was controlling?

I would think this concert will go ahead regardless. Khaatumo is a secular state like other Somali admins. They were literally just yesterday fighting alongside khat dealers and CIA trained Somali soldiers. I am not even sure where this edict came from.
Yeah same dude.

I would think this concert will go ahead regardless. Khaatumo is a secular state like other Somali admins. They were literally just yesterday fighting alongside khat dealers and CIA trained Somali soldiers. I am not even sure where this edict came fro
Exactly, all of this Shari'ah talk is just composed of slogans and hecklers as it always is. Their medieval vision of how the state should be run never comes to fruition. That's because this model of statehood is already practiced by Al-Shabaab and the Islamic State, and surprise surprise when these organizations call on these "Shari'ah" enthusiasts to come join their "Shari'ah" states, their calls fall on deaf ears.

Why? Because fundamentally these guys don't want to die for their beliefs, they'd rather just sit and yell slogans and heckles from the comfort of their homes in largely secular states like the munafiqeen that they are. And then when these "Shari'ah" states fail they scream "HEY THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEANT, they're extremist khawarij!" But we all know if these organizations were successful these hypocritical losers would be cheerleading for them like they cheerlead for the Taliban.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I can say life comes from Allah and not food, and he can take life away easily. Does this mean if I'm starving to death I can't eat pepperoni? No, islamic fuqahaa have unanimously agreed that you can.

I use this analogy because our people in Las Anod, and SSC at large, are starving as we speak and you're worried about a concert, which you think is haraam, that is being conducted in a private venue by literal heroes who saved SSC khaatumo. See how stupid you sound?!
Would you rather be starving but your kids are not surrounded by fisq or be nourished and have your kids surrounded by fisq?

Regardless of your answer, SSC is a competent government and can chew its proverbial gum and walk at the same time.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
People didn't spill their blood only for Las Anod to become another Jilib. This guy and any other mayor on earth who wants their city to be successful shouldn't care what about what happens at private venues.

They just want to get themselves involved so people think they're getting things done instead of doing their actual jobs which is focusing on the security and economy of Las Anod. It's basically a distraction from the real issues the city faces. The youth are the ones who spilled their blood for this city and they should be able to do whatever tf they want if they rent out a private venue, as long as they're not harming other people. It's none of the government's business.

A lot of these keyboard warriors screaming Shariah state never wanted to make "Hijrah" when Al-Shabaab and ISIS were controlling LARGE swathes of territory enforcing "Shari'ah". They want us to become like them, because no doubt a fundamentalist Salafi Shari'ah state will attract all those nutjobs and then destroy our beautiful city. You are free to enforce your version of Shari'ah in your home and in the masjid, but you have no business enforcing your views on other people in the public sphere or on their private property.
Hold on lol, I just realized you are completely contradicting yourself here like 5 messages after I passed it. You say these keyboard warriors who didnt spill blood are calling for shariah policies. Now hold just a minute, Arent the elders and leaders who led the command against Somaliland creating these policies? Is Los Anode' not 99.999% muslim? It is you who is the keyboard warrior, you shouldn't care about what happens in a muslim somali city if youre a keyboard warrior living in gov. housing. Curb your hypocrisy maybe?

Exactly, all of this Shari'ah talk is just composed of slogans and hecklers as it always is. Their medieval vision of how the state should be run never comes to fruition. That's because this model of statehood is already practiced by Al-Shabaab and the Islamic State, and surprise surprise when these organizations call on these "Shari'ah" enthusiasts to come join their "Shari'ah" states, their calls fall on deaf ears.

Why? Because fundamentally these guys don't want to die for their beliefs, they'd rather just sit and yell slogans and heckles from the comfort of their homes in largely secular states like the munafiqeen that they are. And then when these "Shari'ah" states fail they scream "HEY THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEANT, they're extremist khawarij!" But we all know if these organizations were successful these hypocritical losers would be cheerleading for them like they cheerlead for the Taliban.
Taliban are more pragmatic than IS and they differ hugely on what they deem as legitimate takfir. IS doesn’t hold them as Muslims and they’ve started a wave of bombings against them. Taliban looks like they want to develop Afghanistan whilst using Islamic but still respect neighbouring etc.

As for Somalia, it’s a failed state where people thinks banning some Eid party makes them a shariah state lol.

Would you rather be starving but your kids are not surrounded by fisq or be nourished and have your kids surrounded by fisq?

Regardless of your answer, SSC is a competent government and can chew its proverbial gum and walk at the same time.
I'd 100% rather have my kids surrounded by fisq than to starve and live on less than a dollar a day. It's my job as a parent to raise my kids with proper adab and protect them from harmful influences. When they are sane adults, and they have the free will to choose, then it becomes a matter between them and Allah.

Not only would I make this decision, but the vast majority of muslims would. This isn't a hypothetical as you can see people flee from poverty stricken muslim majority countries like Somalia, even though their life wasn't threatened (they were just dirt poor), towards liberal secular countries filled with fisq and fasaad in the West.

Taliban are more pragmatic than IS and they differ hugely on what they deem as legitimate takfir. IS doesn’t hold them as Muslims and they’ve started a wave of bombings against them. Taliban looks like they want to develop Afghanistan whilst using Islamic but still respect neighbouring etc.

As for Somalia, it’s a failed state where people thinks banning some Eid party makes them a shariah state lol.
You are right the Taliban are more pragmatic than IS, and they're currently at war with IS. However, they are still operating like a draconian state from the middle ages. I mean just look at how they treat half of their population (i.e. women), prevented from education and forced into burqas. They also still haven't cut ties with Al-Qaeda as the leader of Al-Qaeda, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, was caught chilling in the heart of Kabul 😂.

Although they do have some foreign consulates, they haven't been recognized by a single country and have been largely ostracized by the international community. Afghanistan has plunged much deeper into poverty since the Taliban takeover so I wouldn't say its great to live under them. In fact I would say it's abysmal!

Lasanod, a large city, needs to strengthen its economy and reconcile economic growth with cultural and religious values. Religious leaders are pressing the government to make choices against the actions of the young in Lasanod, but this is not a required.

Open discussion and collaboration between government officials, religious leaders, and the youth may lead to a solution that benefits everyone. The religious leaders, who have not contributed to the city's defense economically or militarily, seek to push the government to handle irrelevant matters that have no damage to society.

Religious authorities with a decent Islamic heritage should concentrate on aiding the city's hungry and ailing residents rather than spending their precious time censoring adolescents singing in hotels. By integrating the religious leaders into the city's economic growth, they may contribute to the benefit of the community and contribute to a more sustainable future.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
comparing khawarij to an actual muslim state implementing the laws Allah has sent down says enough about you honestly.

Somalia is a muslim country, if you want to free mix and dance at music parties we will not allow you to do this in somalia In Shaa Allah!
Good luck implementing this anywhere outside of Dhulbahante ends :hahaidiot: