SSC sharia law bans music shows which was going to be held in LA

Idoor twitter trolls need to be studied😂😂
Catch one, knock his teeth out and put him in a cage to be studied. Also conduct brain experiments such as by displaying British orphanage homes nostalgic pictures, Ictiraaf being a reality etc to study how the mood changes.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
you are a kafir. dont speak on issues regarding a country thats no longer yours
Cope I can fake revert to Islam whenever I want with a shahada. shafi’i madhab offers a a 3 day repentance period before I’m executed very easy to exploit 😂

The irony in this decision banning music shows because it violates our religion morals but tribalism which is a grave sin is alright to practice :mjlol:oh the jaahil and nifaq among Somalis may Allah swt guide them

Somalis pick and choose which part of the deen they want enforced. This banning concert thing isn’t new. SL mayors have done it numerous times before and then unbanned it later. Somali politics is kabuki theatre.

I can say life comes from Allah and not food, and he can take life away easily. Does this mean if I'm starving to death I can't eat pepperoni? No, islamic fuqahaa have unanimously agreed that you can.

I use this analogy because our people in Las Anod, and SSC at large, are starving as we speak and you're worried about a concert, which you think is haraam, that is being conducted in a private venue by literal heroes who saved SSC khaatumo. See how stupid you sound?!
You're confused. If SSC is starving why would you promote a party that costs $15 per person just for one night when that money could be used to feed a family instead.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The irony in this decision banning music shows because it violates our religion morals but tribalism which is a grave sin is alright to practice :mjlol:oh the jaahil and nifaq among Somalis may Allah swt guide them
You are one of the biggest tribalism in here mate maybe you need to fellow your own advice man.
IMG_1234.png

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
This is good. Hope they implement sharia fully and don’t pick and choose.

Last edited: