SSC regions should recieve direct funding and rep

Silly rabbit. Other than caynabo where do isaaqs live in sool? Sool is Dhulo land they way waqoyi galbeed is isaaq. And East sanaag and southern sanaag is harti. Many clans live can live among issaq but do you see them claiming their areas. Which boggles my mind how you do the same.

If puntland can’t claim those areas, the federal government will give them their regions. Only problem is disunity amongst dhulos and which is why the owners of lasanod on your side. A place like budhoodle rejects Somaliland outright, and thus your regional gov has no claim on it.

Horta I like you, you are an enthusiastic man. You do not make much sense, but I really appreciate the effort.

You can't enforce statehood on anyone by bribing, but only manpower first and secondly consulting the locals. Somaliland is in every of their Harti Degaan with manpower and secondly through consulting and locals there.

SL has the manpower to capture Buuhoodle, as they did in 2012, but the locals were not happy with the presence, so SL left the city (Kalshaale war). By just bribing elders, you cannot hold a street, let alone a whole city. First you need the power, second you need the will of the locals. That's why Buuhoodle and some parts of Eastern Sanaag are not captured yet, but majority of so called SSC is already under SL.

Horta I like you, you are an enthusiastic man. You do not make much sense, but I really appreciate the effort.

You can't enforce statehood on anyone by bribing, but only manpower first and secondly consulting the locals. Somaliland is in every of their Harti Degaan with manpower and secondly through consulting and locals there.

SL has the manpower to capture Buuhoodle, as they did in 2012, but the locals were not happy with the presence, so SL left the city (Kalshaale war). By just bribing elders, you cannot hold a street, let alone a whole city. First you need the power, second you need the will of the locals. That's why Buuhoodle and some parts of Eastern Sanaag are not captured yet, but majority of so called SSC is already under SL.
You don’t make much sense. You don’t hold sool by manpower. At least not the way your implying. It’s dhulbahante that hold it for you. Namely jama siyaad and bararsame. The day they say f*ck off, what can issaq do? Try to fight them? I would honestly love to see that :rejoice:

Budhodle got fucked over by only having reer Hagar defend themselves with some Omar Mohamud. No one else came to their aid the way silayno came to habar jeclo cause they were getting their teeth kicked in.

It’s like puntland invading caynabo. Not a big deal.

You don’t make much sense. You don’t hold sool by manpower. At least not the way your implying. It’s dhulbahante that hold it for you. Namely jama siyaad and bararsame. The day they say f*ck off, what can issaq do? Try to fight them? I would honestly love to see that :rejoice:

Budhodle got fucked over by only having reer Hagar defend themselves with some Omar Mohamud. No one else came to their aid the way silayno came to habar jeclo cause they were getting their teeth kicked in.

I heard they attacked Buhoodle with the Ethiopian army. @Dharbash knows.

I appreciate the effort saaxib.

Silly rabbit. Other than caynabo where do isaaqs live in sool? Sool is Dhulo land they way waqoyi galbeed is isaaq. And East sanaag and southern sanaag is harti. Many clans live can live among issaq but do you see them claiming their areas. Which boggles my mind how you do the same.

If puntland can’t claim those areas, the federal government will give them their regions. Only problem is disunity amongst dhulos and which is why the owners of lasanod on your side. A place like budhoodle rejects Somaliland outright, and thus your regional gov has no claim on it.
Don't negotiate with these losers otherwise it will make us look weak. If Mudug can be divided, so could Sool, Sanaag and Buhoodle. Also the FGS ain't doing shit for them and don't care. What we need is to have Dhulos completely on our side or find an alternative that works for them.

Bohol

VIP
They are all thieves. There’s no honour amongst thieves.

I am not a thief.
ufdup.png

Don't negotiate with these losers otherwise it will make us look weak. If Mudug can be divided, so could Sool, Sanaag and Buhoodle. Also the FGS ain't doing shit for them and don't care. What we need is to have Dhulos completely on our side or find an alternative that works for them.
The bullet for jama siyaad and bararsame. We need to expand our borders. :trumpsmirk:

In what world can two clans claim Sool and Sanaag? This is how the land is shared:

80% of the coast is settled by Isaaq:

94D7A6E5-58FD-453C-AB8C-3DBD0F75761E.jpeg

In terms of settlements, the vast majority of settlements is on the Isaaq side, the Harti side is empty:
F9F05BB3-1129-49A2-9203-6CD805292A80.jpeg

We’ve all seen the population density maps, all the densely populated areas are on the Isaaq side:

F7C528E3-B07C-498B-AA8A-E5FB64C34270.jpeg

First step to reaching a solution is to actually discuss the issue with the majority groups in SSC. right now the status quo suits them very well, and no one can change it without their blessing.

I feel like Harti have tried every option imaginable, except the most obvious one if discussing the issues with their immediate neibiurs who share the regions with them and may be having similar issues.

Sool belongs to them, take small caynabo out (which historically belonged to them till daddy British gave it to the residents now) They can then carve out cayn and the parts hartis live in sanaag. Issaq goes one way, they go there way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HabarJeclo evicted ReerHagar from Caynaba in the 60s. No British. Are you confusing things and forgetting thibgs like the British ACTUALLY tried to help ReerHagar get back their livestock, taken by Dervishes?

Too bad ReerHagar who ran away from theit British allies before BEFORE that battle even began and British commander Koofil/Corefield got killed. Needless to say ReerHagar didn't get back their livestock taken by Deelrvishes

Last edited:
SL is a Multi Qaabil State and Dhullos are part of that. SSC belongs to SL. Buuqlanders loves to create buuq and emotionally blackmail the patriotic Dhullos by saying that we are "walaalo" and shit.

The ideology known as "Hartism" is dead asxaab:mjkkk:

SL unity waa muqadas:fittytousand:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
SL has the manpower to capture Buuhoodle, as they did in 2012, but the locals were not happy with the presence, so SL left the city (Kalshaale war). By just bribing elders, you cannot hold a street, let alone a whole city. First you need the power, second you need the will of the locals. That's why Buuhoodle and some parts of Eastern Sanaag are not captured yet, but majority of so called SSC is already under SL
:comeon: What kind of bs excuse is that? During war there is no such thing as “the locals were not happy with us so we left” no you go and capture it regardless.

You bribe, murder, commit mass killings but won’t capture Buuhoodle because of ethics? No that’s not the case.

Solomadow killed a Xirsi Cali Geri man for no reason and Ahmed garaad got pissed so they did revenge.

Solo madow got angry and then Reer Hagar and the other large militias got involved so they called in Somalilands army for assistance from a sub sub sub clan by 9 or so generations.

:damn: Lying to people who don’t know what really happened is low of you

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Somaliland couldn’t believe the incredible amounts of ex government/soviet weaponry the Reer Hagar had stashed away

Even the way we fought made them terrified
They called us habar gidir
:mjlol::damn:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Puntland gets no aid for SSC, yet still does its best in humanitarian projects for the region with scant resources

Useless and misinformative thread.

Trending