SSC regions should recieve direct funding and rep

These donkeys are really trying to divide Reer SSC and Puntland

Reer East Sanaag are with us and we're developing their lands. Sool is the unstable one we're trying to solve since parts of it are under Somaliland and other militias.

Either way, mind your business and let Hartis solve their own affairs.

Bohol

VIP
Setting up a committee made up of the locals then distributed fairly among the districts/towns/villages based on population might work.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Creed Langab reer Ahmed xarmaajo is bombarding ur tuulo baladxawo and you have the audacity to talk about Bah majerteen.. . Maxamud harti iyo mohamed harti are brothers til the end my land is there Land... . Puntland is our land ka nax o NAFTA wa

Great move

Reer Sool & Sanaag have every right to represent themselves.

Cant see why anyone who loves democracy would be against it
Do these guys "represent" the whole of Sool & Sanaag or do they "represent" parts of the population in those two regions?

Do these guys "represent" the whole of Sool & Sanaag or do they "represent" parts of the population in those two regions?
Sool belongs to them, take small caynabo out (which historically belonged to them till daddy British gave it to the residents now) They can then carve out cayn and the parts hartis live in sanaag. Issaq goes one way, they go there way.

Sool belongs to them, take small caynabo out (which historically belonged to them till daddy British gave it to the residents now) They can then carve out cayn and the parts hartis live in sanaag. Issaq goes one way, they go there way.
That won't be happening sxb. As I've said before, majority of Sool & Sanaag are under SL and it will remain like that.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
That won't be happening sxb. As I've said before, majority of Sool & Sanaag are under SL and it will remain like that.
FB_IMG_1582743427017.jpg
what majority sool iyo sanaag is under jeeeganland. .... Dhulbhante iyo Warsangali dhulkoda iyaga ka taliyo waxa kaliya ee ka qatan wa lacag

Trending

Latest posts