SSC regions should recieve direct funding and rep

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
either stick with your harti fellows or just claim SL and be a lander smh. your imaginary state doesn't and will not exist

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Sammo majerteen naceeb aya manta halka ku dige
chrisfreshhah.png

either stick with your harti fellows or just claim SL smh
@Sammo isn't your typical person. She's one of those kumbaya wadanis who aren't realistic or practical with the situation in Somalia today. Also, it's only Dhulos who keep switching and they'll decide their definite fate in the future. Warsans are proud Puntlanders and their territory in Sanaag is completely under Puntland.

@Sammo isn't your typical person. She's one of those kumbaya wadanis who aren't realistic or practical with the situation in Somalia today. Also, it's only Dhulos who keep switching and they'll decide their definite fate in the future. Warsans are proud Puntlanders and their territory in Sanaag is completely under Puntland.

Apparently wanting somalia to be one means I am living in a fairytale. This is so sad.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

I have respect for warsans for not switching sides like the lost homo erectus dhulos. those peeps remain PLs while dhulos will always claim anything:noneck::silanyolaugh:

Apparently wanting somalia to be one means I am living in a fairytale. This is so sad.
It's very simple. Join Puntland where you have representation and share clan ties with. 17 seats including the vp of Puntland is Dhulbahante. Dhulos have more representation in PL than my Cali saleebaan sub clan even though you guys continue to switch sides. Or you can join a state (Somaliland) where you have no clan ties too and have killed and attacked your people before like they killed innocent Naaleye Ahmed men during the war.

It's very simple. Join Puntland where you have representation and share clan ties with. 17 seats including the vp of Puntland is Dhulbahante. Dhulos have more representation in PL than my Cali saleebaan sub clan even though you guys continue to switch sides. Or you can join a state (Somaliland) where you have no clan ties too and have killed and attacked your people before like they killed innocent Naaleye Ahmed men during the war.

Ummm let me think about it?

upload_2020-3-3_19-57-28.gif

I choose khatumo state!

Ummm let me think about it?

View attachment 96972

I choose khatumo state!
The man who made Khatumo Ali Khalif Galaydh sold you guys out and choose Somaliland. His whole purpose of creating this project was to divide and destroy Puntland. Also, Khatumo isn't realistic since it doesn't make a full gobol and the FGS would deny it like they always had. Puntland is the best option:nvjpqts:

The man who made Khatumo Ali Khalif Galaydh sold you guys out and choose Somaliland. His whole purpose of creating this project was to divide and destroy Puntland. Also, Khatumo isn't realistic since it doesn't make a full gobol and the FGS would deny it like they always had. Puntland is the best option:nvjpqts:

I respect your opinion but khatumo state will be revived by me inshallah.

That won't be happening sxb. As I've said before, majority of Sool & Sanaag are under SL and it will remain like that.

Exactly saaxib. Sool and Sanaag belong to Somaliland and Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are just two of many tribes that lives in those claimed regions. I agree the eastern regions need more representation, but nothing to do with tribes, since many Isaaq from there are underrepresented too. In general the aid money should be directed towards communities directly and not the central government in Hargeysa, if u ask me. Puntland should focus on Bari and Nugaal, they have no stake and share in Somaliland's territory.

Exactly saaxib. Sool and Sanaag belong to Somaliland and Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are just two of many tribes that lives in those claimed regions. I agree the eastern regions need more representation, but nothing to do with tribes, since many Isaaq from there are underrepresented too. In general the aid money should be directed towards communities directly and not the central government in Hargeysa, if u ask me. Puntland should focus on Bari and Nugaal, they have no stake and share in Somaliland's territory.
Silly rabbit. Other than caynabo where do isaaqs live in sool? Sool is Dhulo land they way waqoyi galbeed is isaaq. And East sanaag and southern sanaag is harti. Many clans live can live among issaq but do you see them claiming their areas. Which boggles my mind how you do the same.

If puntland can’t claim those areas, the federal government will give them their regions. Only problem is disunity amongst dhulos and which is why the owners of lasanod on your side. A place like budhoodle rejects Somaliland outright, and thus your regional gov has no claim on it.

Trending

Latest posts