SS Ladies’ dose of shaax kuluul

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't tea but lets gossip. that U.S vs UK face off event where several somali youtubers & ig models met up? anyone noticed one of the girls on the UK side bend forward for one of the guys on stage :lolbron:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
She got nice curves. But maybe the dress is the one enhancing it?

I suspect she’s putting one ankle in front of her other foot and that makes it look like she’s got really curvy curves when she’s wearing black or she really has that kind of curves :cosbyhmm:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
this isn't tea but lets gossip. that U.S vs UK face off event where several somali youtubers & ig models met up? anyone noticed one of the girls on the UK side bend forward for one of the guys on stage :lolbron:

The over advertised one :tacky: I didn’t see but I wouldn’t be surprised tbh

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I suspect she’s putting one ankle in front of her other foot and that makes it look like she’s got really curvy curves when she’s wearing black or she really has that kind of curves :cosbyhmm:
I studied it closer. It looks like she has her other foot over the one.

What were the girls doing it was the most awkward thing I ever seen :gucciwhat:

That's what happens when you keep genders away from each other when they finally meet up it becomes some big orgy :susp:

What were the girls doing it was the most awkward thing I ever seen :gucciwhat:

That's what happens when you keep genders away from each other when they finally meet up it becomes some big orgy :susp:
u saw it huh? looool wallahi i was shocked tbh cuz she did it infront of the crowd :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending