SS Ladies’ dose of shaax kuluul

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
She wouldn’t be able to get it on the nhs though because she’d be over 18 when she comes next year and out of further education or 19 if you took year 13 again which is when free dental healthcare ends.
Regular braces are actually quite cheap I reccomend her going to Dentist in south London and getting it done it’s more cheaper

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Regular braces are actually quite cheap I reccomend her going to Dentist in south London and getting it done it’s more cheaper

Fair enough. I imagine she’ll just have to pay for the tightening when she moves to London

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:meleshame: I am a fuley does it hurt:mjcry:
It’s ruined the inside of my gums not to mention the pain when they tithghen them plus the wax thing the nurse gives you work so all I can say is bare through it for the smile :salute: but when wearing braces you are more common to cavities and tooth loss so be aware

It’s ruined the inside of my gums not to mention the pain when they tithghen them plus the wax thing the nurse gives you work so all I can say is bare through it for the smile :salute: but when wearing braces you are more common to cavities and tooth loss so be aware

Alla ba'ayeey :damn:why did you tell me this

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I remember the first time I’ve had my braces put on :mjcry: it was long lying on that seat and my mum took me to the restaurant afterwards but I cried when trying to eat potatoes :damn: @Saar wallahi just eat soft foods in the few weeks is my advice. You won’t regret having it though

I remember the first time I’ve had my braces put on :mjcry: it was long lying on that seat and my mum took me to the restaurant afterwards but I cried when trying to eat potatoes :damn: @Saar wallahi just eat soft foods in the few weeks is my advice. You won’t regret having it though

But i love food:kendrickcry: I don't want mishaari and smashed potatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.