Squatter Farmaajo's "Government" is out of money, so they set up "go-fund a dictator" account

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Diaspora need to pull their weight, its not just eritrea that does this but US citizens abroad do this as well through taxation, even Turkey does this.

Somalia diaspora are now in their millions, damn time they pulled their weight instead of doing FKD.

Diaspora need to pull their weight, its not just eritrea that does this but US citizens abroad do this as well through taxation, even Turkey does this.

Somalia diaspora are now in their millions, damn time they pulled their weight instead of doing FKD.
Comparing Somalia to Eritrean dictatorship is not wise. My Eritrean friends have told me that they are forced to send tribute to Afewerki government. If they are abroad and don’t send, their family members are imprisoned in Eritrea. Which is something Farmaajo would do, but he doesn’t have reach beyond Mogadishu so he can only beg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Comparing Somalia to Eritrean dictatorship is not wise. My Eritrean friends have told me that they are forced to send remittance by Afewerki government. If they are abroad and don’t send, their family members are imprisoned in Eritrea. Which is something Farmaajo would do but he doesn’t have reach beyond Mogadishu so he can only beg
US levies taxation on their citizens in foreign countries as well, do you think Tax is voluntary

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I'm not sending shidh. :pacspit:
Its voluntary, but at least don't oppose it or slander the government for this, our domestic tax and government income has increased year by year, we are not even 100% reliant on the IC anymore, however imagine Diaspora pulling their weight and becoming stake holders, we will become like Turkey.

Its voluntary, but at least don't oppose it or slander the government for this, our domestic tax and government income has increased year by year, we are not even 100% reliant on the IC anymore, however imagine Diaspora pulling their weight and becoming stake holders, we will become like Turkey.

I don’t think you understand. There’s nothing wrong with voluntary tribute from people who would like to support their nation. If Farmaajo had implemented it when he was elected, there would be less uproar. You can’t be dense enough to not see that introducing such a fund at a time when he’s being urged to commence with elections makes him look like a con artist and a dictator

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don’t think you understand. There’s nothing wrong with voluntary tribute from people who would like to support their nation. If Farmaajo had implemented it when he was elected, there would be less uproar. You can’t be dense enough to not see that introducing such a fund at a time when he’s being urged to commence with elections makes him look like a con artist and a dictator
regardless of the timing this is a brilliant idea and we should just demand transparency.

regardless of the timing this is a brilliant idea and we should just demand transparency.
Yeah transparency is a must. Btw the government already implemented that, which is why they passed stress tests and why they had debt relief. They passed tests which countries existing longer couldn't pass.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Notice its only Majeerteen people that decry this initiative and mock? Do these people want us to beg the whiteman like they do?

It’s so embarrassing but make no mistake we are designing to be weak by the west and we keep ourself weak by tribe politics.

Notice its only Majeerteen people that decry this initiative and mock? Do these people want us to beg the whiteman like they do?

Says the man who’s aabo Farmaajo was just tossed out of Congo on his knees.

Apparently you don’t beg the white man but your president is willing to shell out 150k to a company with no footprint to plead with the gaalo.:ulyin:

FB540B25-4F40-479A-8632-29C64D9372AE.jpeg

E20C4A9B-0828-4BCF-81D8-152FBD8F2351.jpeg

Voluntary tax is fine mandatory tax is immoral. We can not in straight face compare US or Turkey with Somalia they provide citizens with whole host of services and relatively strong passport admired abroad. Majority of Somali passport holders are not well off especially large families. It is hypocritical for a government to tax citizens abroad due to its own miss calculations. Reeks of irresponsible leadership.

Apparently you don’t beg the white man but your president is willing to shell out 150k to a company with no footprint to plead with the gaalo.:ulyin:

View attachment 181841
View attachment 181840

Let's be honest 150k is a pocket change for Somali government. Such minor expense might bring positive results way beyond this miniscule sum. I'm with Farmajo on this one he's actually thinking like a leader long term influncing foreign powers to his advantage.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 181841
View attachment 181840
Lobbying is done by many governments throughout the world, its a staple of politics and shows how mature this government is. Thats not begging at all in fact its the opposite influencing foreign governments in the legislature. Educate yourself in politics Missy. Or stick to local puntite politics who heg Ayrabs :pachah1:

Lobbying is done by many governments throughout the world, its a staple of politics and shows how mature this government is. Thats not begging at all in fact its the opposite influencing foreign governments in the legislature. Educate yourself in politics Missy. Or stick to local puntite politics who heg Ayrabs :pachah1:

Give her a break she is new kkk. I see there is a lot of people who post in politics that don't know what they are talking about. Even some who are considered "veteran", they are better off in General.

Let's be honest 150k is a pocket change for Somali government. Such minor expense might bring positive results way beyond this miniscule sum. I'm with Farmajo on this one he's actually thinking like a leader long term influncing foreign powers to his advantage.

Is 150k really pocket change when your president is bankrupt and asking its diaspora to fund them?

Yes continue to lobby with shell companies. See how far that gets you. I’m sure Luis Aleman will get Farmaajo where he needs to be :drakelaugh:Considering all the experience he has in *squints* Ethiopian coffee

4B667D7A-69CE-4F49-816D-E0B09B7D1BFB.jpeg

Trending