Squatter Farmaajo's "Government" is out of money, so they set up "go-fund a dictator" account

iPQHSQh.gif

Farmaajo's inept, expired regime has managed to anger most Somalis and the International donors; this means no more money is going to come in. Furthermore, Hawiye tax payers have vowed to stop paying taxes.

Having run out of options, Farmaajo's broke "government" takes a leaf out of Dictator Afwerki's book and sets up a Tuugsi campaign, to see which gullible diaspora Somalis will help fund Turkish Villas, bribe money, photo-shoots for Farmaajo's militias and trips to Abiy Ahmed's garden.

tuugsi.gif

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Begged America - flopped

Begged the UK - flopped

Begged the EU - flopped

Begged Russia - flopped (wrong flag too)

Begged China - flopped

Begged Saudi - flopped

Begged the UAE - flopped

Begged the UN - flopped

Begged the AU - flopped

"We're pro-sovereignty donate to our new fund"
:russ::russ:

This joke of a man and his delusional supporters give me endless laughs, oh boy.

I hope Hormuud cuts off his internet as soon as he misses a payment, let him send his supporters messages through smoke signals and interpretive dance.
When he leaves office, i am sure your thoughts will drag him down for years

Actually this was all over Twitter before they set it up. Alot of people on social media were pushing for a fund they could contribute to so they could help the federal government.

I'll donate 100$ later this month in solidarity, freedom has a price.

Begged America - flopped

Begged the UK - flopped

Begged the EU - flopped

Begged Russia - flopped (wrong flag too)

Begged China - flopped

Begged Saudi - flopped

Begged the UAE - flopped

Begged the UN - flopped

Begged the AU - flopped

"We're pro-sovereignty donate to our new fund"
:russ::russ:
ngl i dont think remittances is gonna help this governmentπŸ’€πŸ’€ what kind of nonsense is this. since when did good democracy ever come from a go fund me appeal. he needs to leave

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I'll donate 100$ later this month in solidarity, freedom has a price.

β€œAsk not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK

Count me in too, this could be so successful and prove to be extremely resourceful :)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The sad thing is that a lot of his supporters will fall for this . I have a couple NN zombie stans in my family, they aren’t normal people. The Farmaajo cult has very strange people.

Reborn
To understand this whole ordeal with the international community and Somalia you have to watch these two conferences.Somalia is a project set by the international and kept alive through Amison and foreign aid.

London 2012 conference

London 2017 conference

Trending