SPMs first fight for Mogadishu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

War horta don't you sometimes feel like a third wheel? You embroil yourself in conversations that you do not have stakes on. Why is that?
:hmm:

Why not?

Youre sounding like @Unbothered telling me to mind my own business btw @Unbothered should know I reserve qashin ratings for cringeworthy general and qashin subforum like those embarassing inssel posts never give qashin rating on national or clan politics[

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
kkk In Ramadan I will leave the foul mouth with you and @Bariire

If you disagree then disprove the op instead of throwing a tantrum. If you cant all the best
View attachment 219097

Yeah unfortunately the USC could not be trusted and many observers commented similiar about their self destructive greed. Even though the boy @Mckenzie wanted to deny Caydiids involvement.
View attachment 219099

I've had my afur so a big f*ck you to your face you prick. You insulted the late General and called him a coward for fighting your pathetic clan when he was in the trenches to fight Americans, it's clear to me who the coward is because you're spending your time trying to prove you weren't in his shadow. What happened to Caydiid couldn't enter the city :liberaltears:notice it's only the two garabs of USC mentioned in this fight who dispute the spoils of victory, where is your precious SPM kkkkk, i could post sources on HG and XL militias of the USC chewing and fighting each other over Kismaayo port tarrifs while SPM was drinking Niido in the bushes but it's beyond me to gloat on what is already known, you are trying to revisionise history sxb Somalia na waxba kama tihid qaxooti xun oo Mareexaanku soo korsheen baa tahay jisaar fooqal jisaar maybe you should have stuck with your clansmen because meel cidla baa taagantahay maanta no allies and no kinsmen.

Screenshot_20220404-205217_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20220404-205019_Samsung Internet.png

reer

VIP
I've had my afur so a big f*ck you to your face you prick. You insulted the late General and called him a coward for fighting your pathetic clan when he was in the trenches to fight Americans, it's clear to me who the coward is because you're spending your time trying to prove you weren't in his shadow. What happened to Caydiid couldn't enter the city :liberaltears:notice it's only the two garabs of USC mentioned in this fight who dispute the spoils of victory, where is your precious SPM kkkkk, i could post sources on HG and XL militias of the USC chewing and fighting each other over Kismaayo port tarrifs while SPM was drinking Niido in the bushes but it's beyond me to gloat on what is already known, you are trying to revisionise history sxb Somalia na waxba kama tihid qaxooti xun oo Mareexaanku soo korsheen baa tahay jisaar fooqal jisaar maybe you should have stuck with your clansmen because meel cidla baa taagantahay maanta no allies and no kinsmen.

View attachment 219102

View attachment 219103

xamar started as kacdoon and then later usc came in xamar.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

View attachment 219102

View attachment 219103
I didnt want to spend anytime on Caydiid he was a coward claiming president who was executed in the city he claimed and killed for. I can say this even while fasting he is not your father, nor clan, he was a mujrim of the highest order.

This thread was a warning to the enemies of Jubbaland(neo-kacaan) and remembrance of the largest rebel group by territory within Somalias borders.

Anyways im enjoying this style im eating the rewards of your sawm. Heres another screenshot refrencing the “Saddex Geesood” power sharing model your only argument is “haha why didnt you share Xamar with us” even though it started out as “USC conquered the south and gave it to SPM to hold the rear”:banderas:
2D99B6B7-B66A-46A4-B1D0-E1D1D03ECC3A.jpeg

MOD broke apart in 1988-1989 when Ogadens felt like it tell me what real ground did the USC gain against the kacaan before our departure? (100 marks)

The USC was still holding meetings in Italy and Ethiopia in 89 and its chairman was a second man in the SNM in 1988.
8DC9EA9F-8737-40C8-8F00-C0D24AC809F0.jpeg

1B67AD57-78AE-47B3-B77E-D01F1B7E1441.jpeg

You wanna talk about Kismayo port tariffs kkk do you really think you can compete with Reer Booli Qaran.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I didnt want to spend anytime on Caydiid he was a coward claiming president who was executed in the city he claimed and killed for. I can say this even while fasting he is not your father, nor clan, he was a mujrim of the highest order.

This thread was a warning to the enemies of Jubbaland(neo-kacaan) and remembrance of the largest rebel group by territory within Somalias borders.

Anyways im enjoying this style im eating the rewards of your sawm. Heres another screenshot refrencing the “Saddex Geesood” power sharing model your only argument is “haha why didnt you share Xamar with us” even though it started out as “USC conquered the south and gave it to SPM to hold the rear”:banderas:View attachment 219104
MOD broke apart in 1988-1989 when Ogadens felt like it tell me what real ground did the USC gain against the kacaan before our departure? (100 marks)

The USC was still holding meetings in Italy and Ethiopia in 89 and its chairman was a second man in the SNM in 1988.
View attachment 219105
View attachment 219106
You wanna talk about Kismayo port tariffs kkk do you really think you can compete with Reer Booli Qaran.

Ogaadeenow dad Alle ha idinka dhigo you're repeating yourself like a broken record after I rebuttled you, I would have had no qualms about your empty faan but you just had to have a Daarood moment and provoke other people. SNM covered more ground and did more leg work both financially and militarily than SPM iska dhaaf USC. The worst thing is Afweyne conscripted Madow, minorities and even major clans to fight his wars, USC was a movement of voluntary teenagers and pioneers defeating niggas claiming to be Generals.

Booliqaran was when a Somali government existed at everyone's compliance and you abused the trust of the nation, a Qaxooti like you would know alot about eating other people's reward waaba laguugu soo koriye ninka xaaraanta kaasoo matajiye baan ahaye :pachah1:

When it came to Civil War and every nigga relied on their cajones to simply surive you needed my cajones you toothless faqash, 10 years later you needed HG again to drive out your booliqaran cousins. :pachah1:

Youre going overboard with your hate against USC and it's constituents. The reason Afweyne lost in 1991/1990 is because he was no longer needed by USA. The cold war was over. No more foreign aid

1649111136460.png

At least give credit to SNM/USC civilian leaders in the west publicizing Afweyne crimes against humanity which led to foreign caydh getting cut off which. USC mujaahidiid crushed booliqaran regime once foreign caydh was cut

@Removed don't let these Dameers gain you bad deed during this holy month. Continue with the intellectual response Akhi.

These folks legit think Ramadan habits is only meant for sunset. Kulaha I waited 4 Afur time just to rant on Somalispot Yahuu :mjlol:

08E0AA3B-6DC0-42CB-9B96-B50882CDB5CD.jpeg

Trending