SPMs first fight for Mogadishu

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
War waxaan yaa la hadla, do I have to pull out sources of Eelay chasing you out from Bay and Bakool with bows and arrows 💀💀

You were brought up to support the rear, show me sources of actual fighting the SPM had done outside of Afmadow, even in Baydhabo you were welcomed by Eelay, I know your Darood ass wants to take undue credit but why not take over Xamar itself? If you suffered betrayal why not unite with Tolka and redeem the war effort from Kismayo? You did neither of them successfully marka faanka cidlada ah naga dhaaf Caasho Caydiid nin loo baxshay waxba iima sheegi karo.

Glad you retracted your statement about Caydiid treachery, you said he restarted the war after the fall of MSB yet the former dictator was still roaming at large in the country for almost two years and even then it was Manifesto who attacked Jees, not Caydiid.
1000 word essay and reflection post with no references, no critiques of ones provided, no good questions, and just a request for an evidence provided by the original post itself. For an Ogaden you are underperforming.

If you want me to believe the bedtime story that the USC tookover from Mog to the Kenyan border from MSB then gave it back to Darood just to fight them over it, provide evidence! There is ample evidence of where the SPM operated and agreed to power sharing over.
58A4E5A2-DDC7-4055-AA19-E8643AB65FA6.jpeg

What a hilarious story. This guy gives SPM undue credit and then claims he is the majority in Jubbaland. If SPM was majority they would've fought from gedo to buale to kismayo like SNF as the actual majority. The majority is clear cut.
lol SNF? Look at how the M&D collapsed in two years couldnt even defend MSB and Ogaden rebels had to let him escape to Gedo. Anyways heres the @SPMLegend in Kismayo at Sayid Maxamed Airport :nvjpqts:
6ACC217C-7C0B-438D-B10B-18AF81314A03.jpeg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
1000 word essay and reflection post with no references, no critiques of ones provided, no good questions, and just a request for an evidence provided by the original post itself. For an Ogaden you are underperforming.

If you want me to believe the bedtime story that the USC tookover from Mog to the Kenyan border from MSB then gave it back to Darood just to fight them over it, provide evidence! There is ample evidence of where the SPM operated and agreed to power sharing over.
View attachment 219009

lol SNF? Look at how the M&D collapsed in two years couldnt even defend MSB and Ogaden rebels had to let him escape to Gedo. Anyways heres the @SPMLegend in Kismayo at Sayid Maxamed Airport :nvjpqts:
View attachment 218996

That tripartite meeting was held in Addis Ababa under Ethiopian tutelage, the meeting in Dire Dawa was only USC and SNM and there are pictures of Caydiid there with Kiimiko (GM founder) with Siilaanyo. It was an agreement to fight the regime and not negotiate at any point.

If they were coordinating with the strategy you claim then why did the SNM radio station and my previous source from Refworld both state USC activity in the Koonfur Galbeed area?

Snapchat-909015954.jpg

USC were sending reinforcements to Hargeisa when Jees was a desertee of the 26th division, if there was a power sharing agreement you would get what you can negotiate, not what you think you deserve. One group were chased out of Raxanweyn territory with sticks, stones, bows and arrows, the other group had to face the Ethiopian Army backed by local militia and even then it was Aideed Jr who was a novice in military compared to his father.

Screenshot_20220403-222337_Samsung Internet.png

Screenshot_20220403-234102_Samsung Internet.png

Ogaadeen qaxooti iyo magan Alle caano boore baryaayo Ilaahay igama dhigo, don't disrespect our leaders and then claim our clans in the same breath doqonkaa tahay was.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
@Bariire this Kablalaxist @Removed got some fucking nerve, waa ninkii Daarood ka faani jiray laandheerenimo sheeganayo but once Caydiid's name is mentioned even the most anti Daarood Daarood wakes up from his slumber :pachah1:

@Bariire this Kablalaxist @Removed got some fucking nerve, waa ninkii Daarood ka faani jiray laandheerenimo sheeganayo but once Caydiid's name is mentioned even the most anti Daarood Daarood wakes up from his slumber :pachah1:
Brother, there is reason why these reer Caano booro refugees were called Caasho Caydiid, they were our loyal ccum-bucket who massacred their own darood to please us.

Nacaska @Removed can try all he wants to re-write the pathetic history of his reer caano booro, but the facts will always remain that they are our loyal subordinates ilmo Caasho Caydiid.

Mckenzie

VIP
Brother, there is reason why these reer Caano booro refugees were called Caasho Caydiid, they were our loyal ccum-bucket who massacred their own darood to please us.

Nacaska @Removed can try all he wants to re-write the pathetic history of his reer caano booro, but the facts will always remain that they are our loyal subordinates ilmo Caasho Caydiid.

Kkkkkkk hold two fingers up if you smoked a dooro

Snapchat-619679728.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I will not get too carried away in this blessed month of Ramadan.

@Removed Guuleyso cuzzo
It looks over I proved that the SPM controlled the most territory by Jan.26 (standing in Afgooye, Bakool, and Dhoobley) and invaded Mogadishu with better equipped troops to remove Barre.
3ED42072-85D6-4B82-AC26-E704714BCC5F.jpeg

They can keep spamming the third page with insults, they lost when they tried bringing their Hooyos bedtime stories about Caydiid conquering Somaliweyn and giving it to the SPM/SNM.
That tripartite meeting was held in Addis Ababa under Ethiopian tutelage, the meeting in Dire Dawa was only USC and SNM and there are pictures of Caydiid there with Kiimiko (GM founder) with Siilaanyo. It was an agreement to fight the regime and not negotiate at any point.

If they were coordinating with the strategy you claim then why did the SNM radio station and my previous source from Refworld both state USC activity in the Koonfur Galbeed area?

View attachment 219031

USC were sending reinforcements to Hargeisa when Jees was a desertee of the 26th division, if there was a power sharing agreement you would get what you can negotiate, not what you think you deserve. One group were chased out of Raxanweyn territory with sticks, stones, bows and arrows, the other group had to face the Ethiopian Army backed by local militia and even then it was Aideed Jr who was a novice in military compared to his father.

View attachment 219032

View attachment 219035

Ogaadeen qaxooti iyo magan Alle caano boore baryaayo Ilaahay igama dhigo, don't disrespect our leaders and then claim our clans in the same breath doqonkaa tahay was.
Horta its Ramadan I advise you behave.

Secondly what does any of this have to do with you claiming everything outside of Afmadow was already taken by Caydiid and given to the SPM to “hold the rear”.

Out of all of your screenshots the SPM was only mentioned once and it was in credit to them in Bay and Bakool. What a mess :russ:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

View attachment 219009

View attachment 218996
That’s a lie usc we’re never in kismayo the only time usc set foot in kismayo was when omar Jess breakout with morgan and aden gabyow I was there

Mckenzie

VIP
It looks over I proved that the SPM controlled the most territory by Jan.26 (standing in Afgooye, Bakool, and Dhoobley) and invaded Mogadishu with better equipped troops to remove Barre.
View attachment 219040

They can keep spamming the third page with insults, they lost when they tried bringing their Hooyos bedtime stories about Caydiid conquering Somaliweyn and giving it to the SPM/SNM.

Horta its Ramadan I advise you behave.

Secondly what does any of this have to do with you claiming everything outside of Afmadow was already taken by Caydiid and given to the SPM to “hold the rear”.

Out of all of your screenshots the SPM was only mentioned once and it was in credit to them in Bay and Bakool. What a mess :russ:

Nah sxb, you opened this thread, made a blatant lie about Caydiid three times in your opening remarks. Nin dhintay ayaad ka been sheegtay you should watch YOUR fasting aniga ha I dabataagin. I'm on your neck until you take back what you said or we are going 10 pages.

You claimed to have controlled the most territory which is a lie, USC had forces in the same regions you mentioned and I showed proof, infact they were given credit by the SNM not to the SPM whose mention is a deference by Lidwien Kaptiejns.

You claimed SPM arrived in Xamar while Caydiid couldn't enter the city yet no mention of where in Xamar these militia even were or why they were not part of the negotiating table with Sulux, every source will tell you these Ogaadeen fighters came to Carbiska (Afgooye control) which is the outskirts of Xamar. The same control SNF would arrive at in their two seperate attempts to take Xamar but couldn't go beyond, just goes to show you know quite little about Xamar. Infact i repeat Afweyne escaped via the SPM flank and it's a known conspiracy that you did this to save your abti and did so again in Gedo when he needed a helicopter to save him from USC.

Never said Caydiid "conquered Somaliweyn". He definitely conquered 2/3rds of Somalia but his northern compatriots the SNM helped him with funding and ammunition and he helped them with fighters, Buurmadow is alive today to tell the story even as an SSDF fighter he knew wherein the Abaalgud lies.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Nah sxb, you opened this thread, made a blatant lie about Caydiid three times in your opening remarks. Nin dhintay ayaad ka been sheegtay you should watch YOUR fasting aniga ha I dabataagin. I'm on your neck until you take back what you said or we are going 10 pages.

You claimed to have controlled the most territory which is a lie, USC had forces in the same regions you mentioned and I showed proof, infact they were given credit by the SNM not to the SPM whose mention is a deference by Lidwien Kaptiejns.

You claimed SPM arrived in Xamar while Caydiid couldn't enter the city yet no mention of where in Xamar these militia even were or why they were not part of the negotiating table with Sulux, every source will tell you these Ogaadeen fighters came to Carbiska (Afgooye control) which is the outskirts of Xamar. The same control SNF would arrive at in their two seperate attempts to take Xamar but couldn't go beyond, just goes to show you know quite little about Xamar. Infact i repeat Afweyne escaped via the SPM flank and it's a known conspiracy that you did this to save your abti and did so again in Gedo when he needed a helicopter to save him from USC.

Never said Caydiid "conquered Somaliweyn". He definitely conquered 2/3rds of Somalia but his northern compatriots the SNM helped him with funding and ammunition and he helped them with fighters, Buurmadow is alive today to tell the story even as an SSDF fighter he knew wherein the Abaalgud lies.
Usc conqueror 2/3 of somalia very funny
Watch this video how general morgan say 1991 hawiye naaf kuma harin

Mckenzie

VIP
Usc conqueror 2/3 of somalia very funny
Watch this video how general morgan say 1991 hawiye naaf kuma harin

Waa markay Hawiyaha isdagaaleen idinku waa iska daawanayseenoo kuna rajo badnayd inaa dib ugusoo laabatid Xamar laakin rugcadaagii (Siyaad) raamsadaa helay. Kan cagdheerta ah ee aan Kismaayo saddex jeer uga baneeye cadowgiis inuu igu afceliyo maanta ayaa ku ceeb ah

i repeat Afweyne escaped via the SPM flank and it's a known conspiracy that you did this to save your abti and did so again in Gedo when he needed a helicopter to save him from USC.

look at this lying rat. We know Siad Barre at his last moment was based in Villa Somalia surrounded by USC soldiers on all flanks before he fled towards a checkpoint which at the time was under the control of Aydiid troops. Look at this confused boy trying to put his Adeers incompetence on us. You had Siad barre by the neck & let him escape from Mogadishu in the middle of the day, don’t go pointing fingers now :shookgabre:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Lidwein Kaptiejns also writes(with citation) how the SPM established itself in Bay and Bakool
5A260980-48F0-41F7-97D9-BA72549451B0.jpeg

You claimed SPM arrived in Xamar while Caydiid couldn't enter the city
Galaal claimed that he wasnt present on Jan 26. I can concede Galaal might not have told the truth but I believe he wasnt there that day although he visited in early January.
E23D6313-5A78-4728-97AF-F0607329B15B.jpeg

yet no mention of where in Xamar these militia even were or why they were not part of the negotiating table with Sulux, every source will tell you these Ogaadeen fighters came to Carbiska (Afgooye control) which is the outskirts of Xamar. The same control SNF would arrive at in their two seperate attempts to take Xamar but couldn't go beyond, just goes to show you know quite little about Xamar.
I provided mention of the SPM in Mogadishu in my original post. Lidwein also provides a citation in that paragraph.
Infact i repeat Afweyne escaped via the SPM flank and it's a known conspiracy that you did this to save your abti and did so again in Gedo when he needed a helicopter to save him from USC.
I know from first hand accounts that Jees and his men let MSB live, I also know from those same accounts that USC mooriyaan poured over his walls and went straight for looting instead of finishing him.

Either way who cares he ran away. Instead of respecting prior agreements the USC used it as a scapegoat and restarted the war along clan lines. Which is the exact point I believe Gabayow/Morgan was a better fit to lead the SPM.
Conquered 2/3rds of Somalia but almost half of Somalia is Somaliland and Puntland. That means even if he took all the way from GK to Ras Kamboni he wouldnt be close to 2/3rds and right now were arguing over Afgooye.

Do you see what I mean by bed time stories.

Mckenzie

VIP
Lidwein Kaptiejns also writes(with citation) how the SPM established itself in Bay and Bakool
View attachment 219059

Galaal claimed that he wasnt present on Jan 26. I can concede Galaal might not have told the truth but I believe he wasnt there that day although he visited in early January.
View attachment 219060

I provided mention of the SPM in Mogadishu in my original post. Lidwein also provides a citation in that paragraph.

I know from first hand accounts that Jees and his men let MSB live, I also know from those same accounts that USC mooriyaan poured over his walls and went straight for looting instead of finishing him.

Either way who cares he ran away. Instead of respecting prior agreements the USC used it as a scapegoat and restarted the war along clan lines. Which is the exact point I believe Gabayow/Morgan was a better fit to lead the SPM.

Conquered 2/3rds of Somalia but almost half of Somalia is Somaliland and Puntland. That means even if he took all the way from GK to Ras Kamboni he wouldnt be close to 2/3rds and right now were arguing over Afgooye.

Do you see what I mean by bed time stories.

So you admit Jees let the dictator live and you want prior agreements respected? Lol even at that behest you got what was coming to you by Manifesto, don't blame the General.

Two thirds of Somalia were not my words but mentioned in books involving case studies of warfare and strategy in Africa

Screenshot_20220404-045153_Samsung Internet.png

Again USC were reported by several sources of their presence and assistance in Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabelle before the fall of Barre. And it was not SPM that liberated Xamar for USC but it was USC that liberated Kismaayo for Jees 3 times. That's the difference here, you were the junior partner in this long civil war debacle so please don't come with this haughty attitude it stinks worser than the expired caano boore you been drinking. Nigga really tried to say "we should have forced USC to pull their weight" like you had any weight to stop MX penetrating you deeper than a ho.e's pussy for 10 years!

Fun fact not only did Jees liberate from Dhoobley to Xudur to Afgooye. His forces poured into Xamar aswell whilst Caydiid couldnt enter the city and Galaal couldnt handle the Red Berets.
View attachment 218823
Siding with Mengistu, detaining Gabayow aswell as Yusuf Dheere/WSLF, and attacking Kismayo proved fatal. As the SPM took more land from MSB then any other group. All of this started April 1988, 34 years ago.

JL and the RKB are the descendants of this organization.
I don't know what your intentions are in distorting history but, let me tell you one thing: SPM liberated the entire southern Somalia way before USC entered Muqdisho. SPM consisted of two wings; the traditional SPM fighters concentrated in Gedo and Jubooyinka, originally led by Bashiir Bililiqo, and then the Jess-led brigade that deserted from the 26th division at Hargaisa. In fact, when they changed sides, they fought along SNM in a few battles before moving into Southern Somalia and crossing the border Ceelbarde area in Bakool. This is the group that liberated Bakool, Bay and came all the way to the outskirts of Muqdisho. They had more weapons and military machines than USC and SNM. Here is a quote I got from a book I read a while ago. I will post the link to the book if I find it:
"During these and the few following battles, in early January 1991, the SAC Hunters were to see their last opportunity to become involved in air combat. Still flown by a number of foreign mercenary pilots few of them were flyable enough to be used in a number of strike sorties. When on 15 January 1991 the SPM-forces captured the Baidoha AB, they found some 16 Hunters, of which only five were in flying condition. The SPM-rebels also took Bali Dogle, where the last few SAC fighters were found, including five F-6Cs.".

If Caydiid and USC had maintained order and held onto the original tripartite agreement, things would have been different for Somalia. Can you imagine if he curtailed USC fanatics upon capturing Muqdisho, call a national reconciliation right away?

I don't know what your intentions are in distorting history but, let me tell you one thing: SPM liberated the entire southern Somalia way before USC entered Muqdisho. SPM consisted of two wings; the traditional SPM fighters concentrated in Gedo and Jubooyinka, originally led by Bashiir Bililiqo, and then the Jess-led brigade that deserted from the 26th division at Hargaisa. In fact, when they changed sides, they fought along SNM in a few battles before moving into Southern Somalia and crossing the border Ceelbarde area in Bakool. This is the group that liberated Bakool, Bay and came all the way to the outskirts of Muqdisho. They had more weapons and military machines than USC and SNM. Here is a quote I got from a book I read a while ago. I will post the link to the book if I find it:
"During these and the few following battles, in early January 1991, the SAC Hunters were to see their last opportunity to become involved in air combat. Still flown by a number of foreign mercenary pilots few of them were flyable enough to be used in a number of strike sorties. When on 15 January 1991 the SPM-forces captured the Baidoha AB, they found some 16 Hunters, of which only five were in flying condition. The SPM-rebels also took Bali Dogle, where the last few SAC fighters were found, including five F-6Cs.".

If Caydiid and USC had maintained order and held onto the original tripartite agreement, things would have been different for Somalia. Can you imagine if he curtailed USC fanatics upon capturing Muqdisho, call a national reconciliation right away?

I have never heard of an SPM concentrated in Gedo and Jubboyinka who liberated the entire southern somalia. What world do you live in saxib. at this point you're making up a fantasy parallel world.

Caydiid never got a chance to maintain an existing order because there was chaos before in Afweyne's last moment and Afweyne consumed every institution of state. Afweyne also annihilated civil institutions by trying to turn the liberation war into a tribal war. What happened was Afweyne caused chaos combined with USC karbaashing Afweyne allied clan militias during an Afweyne inspired tribal war

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that all I have to say is I think its better if @Removed stops trying to prove SPM capabilities and @Mckenzie to not try to prove USC was the senior liberation movement. They were initially on the same side and Afweyne was the fugitive. Lets end it there for Ramadaan. Islaax beyn anNaas

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So you admit Jees let the dictator live and you want prior agreements respected? Lol even at that behest you got what was coming to you by Manifesto, don't blame the General.

Two thirds of Somalia were not my words but mentioned in books involving case studies of warfare and strategy in Africa

View attachment 219066

Again USC were reported by several sources of their presence and assistance in Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabelle before the fall of Barre. And it was not SPM that liberated Xamar for USC but it was USC that liberated Kismaayo for Jees 3 times. That's the difference here, you were the junior partner in this long civil war debacle so please don't come with this haughty attitude it stinks worser than the expired caano boore you been drinking. Nigga really tried to say "we should have forced USC to pull their weight" like you had any weight to stop MX penetrating you deeper than a ho.e's pussy for 10 years!
kkk In Ramadan I will leave the foul mouth with you and @Bariire

If you disagree then disprove the op instead of throwing a tantrum. If you cant all the best
FBA48318-EC4E-4E45-AADA-E0CFFFFA95D0.jpeg

Yeah unfortunately the USC could not be trusted and many observers commented similiar about their self destructive greed. Even though the boy @Mckenzie wanted to deny Caydiids involvement.
74A125BB-49EC-4924-AE40-5847D98731CA.jpeg

Trending