Splitting dinner bill with your husband

Androgynous physiognomy = logic is my clue to bounce.

If it wasn’t for your female hate and pseudoscience, I might like you better.
Female hate? that's an extraordinary statement, I have nothing but love.

I did not expect this type of awful misrepresentation from you, I had to look twice to confirm it was you and not @HalimaJ so disappointing!.
Remember guys marriage is a union of raxma and love, your wife should be your best friend, companion, lover you should be their to support each other during the rough and good times etc Marriage shouldnt be a competition.:icon e smile:
Good to see you have calmed down bro, used to worry for you a bit on your previous tirades and tribal wars, these things have an effect on you in this life.

VixR

Veritas

I did not expect this type of awful misrepresentation from you, I had to look twice to confirm it was you and not @HalimaJ so disappointing!.
How else would you describe your negative fixation on women?

I get the sense you’ve had some kind of trying experience or other. I don’t believe the narrative you paint (as coming through osmosis from friends) at all.

I'm confused, @Inquisitive_ i thought you liked androgynous body types.
Does it make you androgynous too since your petite as well?

It might be androgynous to filthy bakhti gang-banger rap-addict lost cause, then again I like what those guys hate and hate what those guys love.

But you seem to be on the wrong side here promoting obesity while being slim petite yourself which is rather strange.
How else would you describe your negative fixation on women?

I get the sense you’ve had some kind of trying experience or other.
It's your false interpretation but I don't blame you guys, I was fortunate enough to experience the now 30+ as well as the 20+ generation your part off.

The biggest difference I have noticed is a rapid decline in the 20+ when it comes to intuition and reading others, it always amazes how terrible they are at this.

I always wondered why too, but I can't seem to come up with a theory for this, perhaps you can help me with it?

VixR

Veritas

It might be androgynous to filthy bakhti gang-banger rap-addict lost cause, then again I like what those guys hate and hate what those guys love.

But you seem to be on the wrong side here promoting obesity while being slim petite yourself which is rather strange.

It's your false interpretation but I don't blame you guys, I was fortunate enough to experience the now 30+ as well as the 20+ generation your part off.

The biggest difference I have noticed is a rapid decline in the 20+ when it comes to intuition and reading others, it always amazes how terrible they are at this.

I always wondered why too, but I can't seem to come up with a theory for this, perhaps you can help me with it?
You’re 30+?

I always wondered why too, but I can't seem to come up with a theory for this, perhaps you can help?

No, i might be petite but I carry weight in my hips and bum. You would probably regard that as 'fat'.

I've read your posts and have seen you regard women that are obviously just curvy as being fat, because they carried weight in areas women with very feminine bodies tend to carry weight. Large hips has always been seen as a sign of fertility in many societies and studies show that women with bigger bottom halves combined with a slim waist have higher estrogen.

I do agree that some men take it too far to the extent the women they promote are no longer simply curvy, but are now borderline obese.

You’re 30+?
I am 30. I used to date older women in my teen's and 20's, it wasn't until my late 20's I started to look down to my horror of course.

30-40 is the male's prime years. :cool:

No, i might be petite but I carry weight in my hips and bum. You would probably regard that as 'fat'.

I've read your posts and have seen you regard women that are obviously just curvy as being fat, because they carried weight in areas women with very feminine bodies tend to carry weight. Large hips has always been seen as a sign of fertility in many societies and studies show that women with bigger bottom halves combined with a slim waist have higher estrogen.

I do agree that some men take it too far to the extent the women they promote are no longer simply curvy, but are now borderline obese.
I have never posted an image of a scantly clad female, the last one you posted was clearly chubby, she had bigger hips then me and I am 200 pound guy well built with no luugo baasto.

However with the height and weight you gave, you can't look anything like that, it's not even possible, no matter how much fat you hoard in that area.

I class as you as petite not even slim.

I am 30. I used to date older women in my teen's and 20's, it wasn't until my late 20's I started to look down to my horror of course.

I have never posted an image of a scantly clad female, the last one you posted was clearly chubby, she had bigger hips then me and I am 200 pound guy well built with no luugo baasto.

However with the height and weight you gave, you can't look anything like that, it's not even possible, no matter how much fat you hoard in that area.

The bit in bold is why I assume you're into androgynous body types. Women are meant to have bigger hips and smaller torso as the hips is where they store fat and our bone structure is different.

Men tend to have narrow hips due to their bone structure and because you don't naturally store fat in that area. Therefore, women's hips are obviously going to stick out more. You are not taking into account women's waist to hips ratio.

The fact that you are comparing your body to that of a woman tells me you probably prefer a woman's hips to be narrow like your own.

I am very petite compared to most men but my hips look bigger for the simple fact that my hips stick out as that is where I store fat, whereas men are straight and linear.

VixR

Veritas

Women in the their 30s should by no means be unattractive, or old looking yet, not by a long shot. If there’s an age range where the sexes start to look old/downhill, it’s the 40s, and that’s if you’re not eating well and exercising. Even unhealthy people in their 20s look like shit, and older than they are.

What I meant by emphasizing your being 30, is the fact that your being older than I thought only makes it more likely that you’ve experienced something that shaped your views.

@Inquisitive_ women naturally tend to have bigger hips.

eb2fc1305d9b8f5a38eb4f94d34dac44.png

The fact that you are comparing your hips to that of women and expecting their hips to be narrower than yours is obviously going to make me think you prefer a more androgynous look. Nothing wrong with that.

Attachments

• istockphoto-1154839275-1024x1024.jpg
    istockphoto-1154839275-1024x1024.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 30

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Good to see you have calmed down bro, used to worry for you a bit on your previous tirades and tribal wars, these things have an effect on you in this life.
FKD and negativity was affecting me hard, now I feel so much better whwn I abandoned that hateful diatribe. I am trying to build good character and a clean heart. An ounce of kibir in your heart can deny you jannah:jcoleno::jcoleno:

The bit in bold is why I assume you're into androgynous body types. Women are meant to have bigger hips and smaller torso as the hips is where they store fat and our bone structure is different.

Men tend to have narrow hips due to their bone structure and because you don't naturally store fat in that area. Therefore, women's hips are obviously going to stick out more. You are not taking into account women's waist to hips ratio.

The fact that you are comparing your body to that of a woman tells me you probably prefer a woman's hips to be narrow like your own.

I am very petite compared to most men but my hips look bigger for the simple fact that my hips stick out as that is where I store fat, whereas men are straight and linear.
I know this but keep in mind I am not your average Somali, my thigs are no joke and definitely at least twice your petite size.

I am into the hourglass shape as opposed to the common pear shape you find with Xaalimo's, in fact I would pick any shape except pear.
Women in the their 30s should by no means be unattractive, or old looking yet, not by a long shot. If there’s an age range where the sexes start to look old/downhill, it’s the 40s, and that’s if you’re not eating well and exercising. Even unhealthy people in their 20s look like shit, and older than they are.

What I meant by emphasizing your being 30, is the fact that your being older than I thought only makes it more likely that you’ve experienced something that shaped your views.
How old are you? are you in your 30's? only way that impassioned defence would make sense.

I will be the first to tell you if I had a bad experience, but I have none Alxamdulilah, they all fell apart because of istikhara and looking back now at 30, I am so grateful they all fell apart.

Because the male's choices become better with age especially 30+, the males under 30 never truly recognise there value until they hit that age.

I was one of them, and almost settled for what at that time appeared to be great but now something I wouldn't even look at twice.

If by bad experience you mean breakups, then plenty, but if you mean what I think you mean, which is a bad experience that left a sour taste in your mouth then NO alxamdulilah.

Last edited:
I know this but keep in mind I am not your average Somali, my hips are no joke and definitely at least twice your petite size, I am into the hourglass shape as opposed to the common pear shape you find with Somalis.

How old are you? are you in your 30's? only way that impassioned defence would make sense.

I will be the first to tell you if I had a bad experience, but I have none Alxamdulilah, they all fell apart because of istikhara and looking back now at 30, I am so grateful they all fell apart.

Because the male's choices become better with age especially 30+, the males under 30 never truly recognise there value until they hit that age.

I was one of them, and almost settled for what at that time appeared to be great but now something I wouldn't even look at twice.

If by bad experience you mean breakups, then plenty, but if you mean what I think you mean, which is a bad experience that left a sore taste in your mouth and you wished you didn't go through, then NO alxamdulilah.

Hourglass is basically pear shape but with big boobs walaal. They tend to be curvier. So same shit. Pears are the flatter chested sister of the hourglass. Hourglass women have hit the jackpot, big hips and bum along with big boobs.

I think there is a misunderstanding between us. There is no way a man that is fit and muscular will have big hips. Men with big hips tend to be obese or low T. I think you mean you have big thighs??
I would be worried if you actually had big hips

:urgh:

Hourglass is basically pear shape but with big boobs walaal. They tend to be curvier. So same shit. Pears are the flatter chested sister of the hourglass. Hourglass women have fit the jackpot, big hips and bum along with big boobs.

I think there is a misunderstanding between us. There is no way a man that is fit and muscular will have big hips. Men with big hips tend to be obese or low T. I think you mean you have big thighs??
Yes your correct I mean thighs.

Pear shaped is bigger from the shapes I looked at, maybe it's the being out of proportion that creates this illusion but certainly I would pick any other shape over pear, even the inverted triangle you call androgynous

Here in the UK pear is dominant among Xaalimo's as is that chubby baby face, two traits that turn me off the most, and they have both of them combined!. yuck!

@HalimaJ I take that back it's inverted pyramid. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Yes your correct I mean thighs.

Pear shaped is bigger from the shapes I looked at, maybe it's the being out of proportion that creates this illusion but certainly I would pick any other shape over pear, even the inverted triangle you call androgynous

Here in the UK pear is dominant among Xaalimo's as is that chubby baby face, two traits that turn me off the most, and they have both of them combined!. yuck!
Eat-Right-for-Your-Body-Type_Apple_Pear_shape.jpg.jpg

As you can see pear and hourglass are pretty much the same, but hourglass has an added bonus of having big boobs. Google it. Hourglass women are also bottom heavy, which it seems you dislike.

With Xalimos it depends, since the difference between pear and hourglass is breasts. The flat chested/ small ones tend to be pear with the ones with big boobs being hourglass or even inverted triangle.

Any shape can look ugly if people don't look after their health and workout. Even hourglass women if they let themselves go will look bad.

Most of these hiphop insta girls you dislike so much are hourglass because they get their breasts enlarged and get surgery in their waist to make it appear smaller and then add fat in their lower regions. What makes it disgusting is because the surgeries are unnatural and the women do not eat healthy or work out. It is fake and nasty.

Trending