Spinoff thread: Mother vs Wife treatment

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is the best way for us high IQ Faraxs. I won't want to work a day past 45 maximum and have 100k minimum guaranteed passive income before I do so. If I could make a million a year passive income it would help me better off when I spend the rest of my days building back home.
How will you achieve this? I'm really interested in knowing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: How do you think I've accumulated enough free time to respond to your posts. I am and always have been a lady of leisure. A potential spouse is merely a surrogate caretaker that doubles up as a baby maker. My daily tasks include - eating, self upkeep, gym, reading and some form of gainful employment.

"Women will be a thing of the past":comeon:

Mankind will go extinct:drakewtf:

And We will be enjoying ourselves without buuq:denzelnigga:
The way things are going we will make kids using science. When you ready you just order one. Have you watched the show humans. The husband falls in love with the robot and cheats on his wife with her. The wife had nothing on the beautiful, caring and positive robot

The way things are going we will make kids using science. When you ready you just order one. Have you watched the show humans. The husband falls in love with the robot and cheats on his wife with her. The wife had nothing on the beautiful, caring and positive robot

Are you seriously comparing women to robots?:drakewtf:
Acuudubillah, what could be better than a woman who you can share your struggles with.

If this is a i hate women thing:camby:

VixR

Veritas
Nah, usually their character is the same everywhere. If they’re completely useless at home, consider yourself forewarned. He’ll want you to be his surrogate mother, and it’ll break you down sooner or later.

Are you seriously comparing women to robots?:drakewtf:
Acuudubillah, what could be better than a woman who you can share your struggles with.

If this is a i hate women thing:camby:

The robot on the show was full of encouragement and positive thinking while the wife was nagging on the husband through the struggle. If you watched the show I think you would hold your hand up and say naag taas heerkeda ma gari kari mashallah

The robot on the show was full of encouragement and positive thinking while the wife was nagging on the husband through the struggle. If you watched the show I think you would hold your hand up and say naag taas heerkeda ma gari kari mashallah

:mahubowtf:Then he chose the wrong woman.

Who can be positive all the time. If the husband can't take some level of criticism then he is weak

How will you achieve this? I'm really interested in knowing.
Because of the economic situation in the west now with student debt and people making bad life choices "cool", rental business is going to be wonderful.

If you don't want to pay for the house upfront, there's mortatage which is haram but gaalos wouldn't care. You would have around 500 a month profit after all expenses and taxes are paid. Without mortgage you would gain around 1k per property profit per month in most cities.

So to make 100k a year you only need around 10 properties.

By the time I'm 30 I could be making 250k in my career, just say 50k for tax and 50k max for all other expenses (I'd prefer to live cheap) that's 150k extra I can invest to buy more properties.

By then I would want to start building mansions back home in the middle of nowhere so my future kids could go holiday there.

Far from any retards back home with my own private security paid better than the military back home to protect this and my farms
88188b736bc288e5588565153a322f35.png

Trending

Latest posts