SPIN: How Do We Make A Nicer Society, So People Won't Participate In Illegal Or Frowned Upon Activities?

I think the government should work with businesses to provide apprenticeships for low income people who were casted away in society.

Discuss...

The dunya is full of hardship. It is not a Disney film. Maybe things will be easy, maybe they won't be. Likely they won't be. It is what it is.

The dunya is full of hardship. It is not a Disney film. Maybe things will be easy, maybe they won't be. Likely they won't be. It is what it is.
What is the solution to the problem we have now? You wanted the spin, so I gave you the spin. I have a realistic answer, so what is yours?

What is the solution to the problem we have now? You wanted the spin, so I gave you the spin. I have a realistic answer, so what is yours?

the realistic truth is this:

ENLRVyDVUAAKJTB.jpg

Again, what is a practical solution to getting these people to become self sufficient? You're dodging the question. You asked for the spin, so I gave it to you. There's a reason why I put you on ignore in the first place.

why don't you make a thread asking me how to time travel or cure cancer

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
An honor based society, where integrity, honesty, and bravery is treated as the best thing a human can possibly do.

Spread the teachings of Islam. When more people practice Islam correctly, all issues created by false ideologies will slowly (or quickly, Allah knows best) go away.

Spread the teachings of Islam. When more people practice Islam correctly, all issues created by false ideologies will slowly (or quickly, Allah knows best) go away.
I don't want to sound arrogant, but you have to realize that most people aren't going to believe what you believe Also, while I respect religion....we need a solution that's pragmatic.

P.S. just because you don't believe in an ideology doesn't mean it's false.

I don't want to sound arrogant, but you have to realize that most people aren't going to believe what you believe Also, while I respect religion....we need a solution that's pragmatic.

P.S. just because you don't believe in an ideology doesn't mean it's false.
may Allah guide your heart to Islam.

Not advocating for people to be forced into believing. People don’t need to be Muslim to adopt the principles that Islam teaches. When their societies transform for the better, maybe they will see how much they were missing out and become Muslim. Guidance is from Allah.

People need to add wisdom to when you’re giving dawah, otherwise it comes across as condescending. The problem is people give simplistic answers to shut anyone with a question when it comes to the deen, even though the deen isn’t simplistic. That’s one of the main reasons why children/grandchildren of those migrate to the west apostate. Because whilst their parents have a deep rooted strong faith from a young age, the children are raised in a much different secular environment. So when they naturally have questions pertaining to the deen, they are shamed or silenced. So when their beliefs are challenged in the real world, their beliefs based on their flimsy foundations of knowledge on it, they’re unequipped in properly defending themselves, thus finding themselves in the situation they’re in. People need to be more sympathetic with apostates’ situation. Most of the time they come back to the religion when they’re older anyways.

Honestly that’s a good question which I unfortunately have no answer to. I will say it is possible to have a much better society/standard of living as we’ve seen in the past.

may Allah guide your heart to Islam.

Not advocating for people to be forced into believing. People don’t need to be Muslim to adopt the principles that Islam teaches. When their societies transform for the better, maybe they will see how much they were missing out and become Muslim. Guidance is from Allah.
I'm a Jew, but have respect for Muslims.

Trending

Latest posts