Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I was talking to co worker about splitting the bills with her partner, these people actually split grocery bills, married couple splitting bills :drakewtf:

Alhamdulillah for being Muslim :rejoice:ladies imagine skinny farahs telling us to pay the rent with them :susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
5c2f9ba5bd4b71b90aed1d3da7192b25.png

halwa

✨🌙
I will help him if he needs help but nu’uh! He pays rent out of his own pocket.

But I will probably split all of the bills with him because love is blind :oops::oops::rolleyes::it0tdo8:

But that means he has to buy me Gucci bags every once a year and send me away on holidays :cool:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It should be split.
If you live in my house, then you need to pay your shit. We are no longer in the 50's where one's salary was enough for a whole family.
I have a future, i don't want to pay everything for an adult. A child, that's okay. Because he/she isn't mature enough for working.
We are in a feminist world. Accept it sxb.

NotMyL

VIP
I will help him if he needs help but nu’uh! He pays rent out of his own pocket.

But I will probably split all of the bills with him because love is blind :oops::oops::rolleyes::it0tdo8:

But that means he has to buy me Gucci bags every once a year and send me away on holidays :cool:

You poor thing, hopefully you’re young and nowhere near getting hitched.
That’s how it should be, ain’t no xalimo taking advantage off me :mahubowtf:

So taking care of your responsibilities as the man of the house is being taken advantage of?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You poor thing, hopefully you’re young and nowhere near getting hitched.

So taking care of your responsibilities as the man of the house is being taken advantage of?

And what are the women's job today in a house?
Taking care of the children in the West for women = not empowering enough; It's oudated. According to feminists.

So men have to still be traditionnal and women can use the feminist card whenever they want?
Wtf lmao.
Split the bill and accept the New World.
Thanks the feminists in the West,
men are no longer needed in a house.
You can work, you have the State's help (welfare) and the police for your protection.
If we keep the old school lifestyle,
you women should stay home.

Yes, Islamically they have to spend on their wife, but the money we make is ours.

Alhamdullillah for this. I’ll be out shopping every week and I’ll have the peace of mind knowing that someone’s paying for the rent and groceries.
:mjpls:

NotMyL

VIP
And what are the women's job today in a house?
Taking care of the children in the West for women = not empowering enough; It's oudated. According to feminists.

So men have to still be traditionnal and women can use the feminist card whenever they want?
Wtf lmao.
Split the bill and accept the New World.
Thanks the feminists in the West,
men are no longer needed in a house.
You can work, you have the State's help (welfare) and the police for your protection.
If we keep the old school lifestyle,
you women should stay home.
Come back to me with this argument when you get married, nothing about household chores especially a Somali one is ever 50/50... Ask any father how many times a night they get up to feed the baby? Tell me a husband who cooks and cleans daily. Putting the dishes away, and cooking me an omelette is not 50/50.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Come back to me with this argument when you get married, nothing in the household chores especially a Somali one is ever 50/50... Ask any father how many times a night they get up to feed the baby? Tell me a husband who cooks and cleans daily. Putting the dishes away, and cooking me an omelette is not 50/50.

In the West, niggas do it.
Many household have this kind of families.
And for Somali families, I only know the Somalis back home. Not the ones who have embraced the feminist ideology.
I don't care much time she spends on children, it's in her NATURE. Feeding children -> biology.
Using my money -> stealing.
The State is stealing my money enough, no need nobody else.
And who says i'm talking about families with children? In a married couple, you don't need to have children. She's an adult, she can have her money and use it wisely.
I'm not muslim and i don't believe in your system. I live in reality. Here, everyone likes to say they are feminists, they believe in "gender equality" and shit like that.
So i'm adapting. If she's a feminist, she pays for her thing.
Plain and simple. She wants money? The welfare system is already there for her.

Don't get me wrong, if i was married to a somali girl, from Somalia, then i'll understand your point. But i don't live in Somalia and i'm not even muslim and i don't plan to marry a muslim.
So my family will live under my rules.
50/50 otherwise she will live with her parents.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If my wife has an income then we will share 1 account. I don’t need my wife to save up for herself in the future if we promised to spend our lives together.

NotMyL

VIP
In the West, niggas do it.
Many household have this kind of families.
And for Somali families, I only know the Somalis back home. Not the ones who have embraced the feminist ideology.
I don't care much time she spends on children, it's in her NATURE. Feeding children -> biology.
Using my money -> stealing.
The State is stealing my money enough, no need nobody else.
And who says i'm talking about families with children? In a married couple, you don't need to have children. She's an adult, she can have her money and use it wisely.
I'm not muslim and i don't believe in your system. I live in reality. Here, everyone likes to say they are feminists, they believe in "gender equality" and shit like that.
So i'm adapting. If she's a feminist, she pays for her thing.
Plain and simple. She wants money? The welfare system is already there for her.

Don't get me wrong, if i was married to a somali girl, from Somalia, then i'll understand your point. But i don't live in Somalia and i'm not even muslim and i don't plan to marry a muslim
So my family will live under my rules.
50/50 otherwise she will live with her parents.
Well there you go, you don’t have anything to worry about then, my post is referring to Muslim men who follow the deen and know they are responsible for the bills.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Any woman who agrees to that is an absolute moron. Ain’t no man spending my money to pay the bills.
:fantasia2:
We gonna live together and die together. There is no excuse to have your money in a seperate account other than you see me as a temporary bank.

NotMyL

VIP
If my wife has an income then we will share 1 account. I don’t need my wife to save up for herself in the future if we promised to spend our lives together.

Lol so you want your wife to pay the rent with you? I’m not saying I’m saving my money for myself only, don’t get me wrong, I spoil my husband with gifts and taking him on trips. I just don’t believe I should be paying rent and utilities, that’s just not happening.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Lol so you want your wife to pay the rent with you? I’m not saying I’m saving my money for myself only, don’t get me wrong, I spoil my husband with gifts and taking him on trips. I just don’t believe I should be paying rent and utilities, that’s just not happening.
It’s not that i’m cheap or something but what’s the reason of a woman saving money? Is she going to use it on something that i will not be apart of?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And they say Islam is against women.. smh

You damn right I save my money and let him pay all the bills... the only thing I’m willing to contribute is the occasional grocery shopping, that’s if I’m going alone but if we are grocery shopping together he pays.

Thank Allah swt for making me a Muslim woman!!

We gonna live together and die together. There is no excuse to have your money in a seperate account other than you see me as a temporary bank.
I guess you can find a woman who might be dumb enough to fall for it, but my parents taught me better than that.

Since birth my dad has spoiled me constantly. He paid for my car and also pays for my insurance, the gas, and even my phone bill. The money in my account right now is his. I expect the same level of pampering from my future husband.
:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.