Speed shukansi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly they think that you want something from them even though they fucking smell like 1 month old suugo :camby:
The somali chicks i've encountered smelled really good, scented cream, soap, perfume, without exception. Do you yourself by any chance work at a restaurant, by any chance?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The somali chicks i've encountered smelled really good, scented cream, soap, perfume, without exception. Do you yourself by any chance work at a restaurant, by any chance?
I set that as an example of ugly xalimos that think that they are on top of this world even though they are bottom tier

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is barta, let loose a little, theres this rigidness between somalis of the opposite sex that is abnormal, is dabciya, have some shukansi. I take it upon myself to officiate and initiate
Ladies
@Basra
@HalimaJ
@Halimo-2018
@sigmund
@Reiko
@sophisticate
@vxr
@SilverL
@Finesse
@Mercury

Gentleman
@CaliTedesse
@Cauli
@Geeljire sanbuur
@geeljire madaxweyne
@Geeljire lotus
@Timo Madow and proud
@Samaalic Era
@MSGA
@Nin-culus
@Mehmet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am glad u listed me as First lady of the pack. In an 18th century dance floor, I will open the dance and then the other ladies will follow behind. :)

Goalllll.

Is barta, let loose a little, theres this rigidness between somalis of the opposite sex that is abnormal, is dabciya, have some shukansi. I take it upon myself to officiate and initiate
Ladies
@Basra
@HalimaJ
@Halimo-2018
@sigmund
@Reiko
@sophisticate
@vxr
@SilverL
@Finesse
@Mercury

Gentleman
@CaliTedesse
@Cauli
@Geeljire sanbuur
@geeljire madaxweyne
@Geeljire lotus
@Timo Madow and proud
@Samaalic Era
@MSGA
@Nin-culus
@Mehmet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool nice line up of xalimos kkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending