Speed shukansi

Exactly they think that you want something from them even though they fucking smell like 1 month old suugo :camby:
The somali chicks i've encountered smelled really good, scented cream, soap, perfume, without exception. Do you yourself by any chance work at a restaurant, by any chance?

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
The somali chicks i've encountered smelled really good, scented cream, soap, perfume, without exception. Do you yourself by any chance work at a restaurant, by any chance?
I set that as an example of ugly xalimos that think that they are on top of this world even though they are bottom tier

Basra

LOVE is none smelly Dhuuso.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is barta, let loose a little, theres this rigidness between somalis of the opposite sex that is abnormal, is dabciya, have some shukansi. I take it upon myself to officiate and initiate
Ladies
@Basra
@HalimaJ
@Halimo-2018
@sigmund
@Reiko
@sophisticate
@vxr
@SilverL
@Finesse
@Mercury

Gentleman
@CaliTedesse
@Cauli
@Geeljire sanbuur
@geeljire madaxweyne
@Geeljire lotus
@Timo Jareer and proud
@Samaalic Era
@MSGA
@Nin-culus
@Mehmet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am glad u listed me as First lady of the pack. In an 18th century dance floor, I will open the dance and then the other ladies will follow behind. :)

Goalllll.

Is barta, let loose a little, theres this rigidness between somalis of the opposite sex that is abnormal, is dabciya, have some shukansi. I take it upon myself to officiate and initiate
Ladies
@Basra
@HalimaJ
@Halimo-2018
@sigmund
@Reiko
@sophisticate
@vxr
@SilverL
@Finesse
@Mercury

Gentleman
@CaliTedesse
@Cauli
@Geeljire sanbuur
@geeljire madaxweyne
@Geeljire lotus
@Timo Jareer and proud
@Samaalic Era
@MSGA
@Nin-culus
@Mehmet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool nice line up of xalimos kkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending