Spearheads of Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaam all,

I was looking at vocal Islamophobes, especially those who start organisations that specifically targets Islam. Or those who are vocal on mainstream media and are popular enough to be recognised by the masses. It was pretty easy compiling this list since most of these wacalo scream their vitriol loud and clear - and any chance they get.

1. Anders Gravers: Danish founder of Stop Islamisation of Europe. A fan of JIDF and best friends with Geert Wilders. Member of Freedom Defense Initiative (Pam Gellers anti-Islam pet project)
  2. Bill Maher: You all know who this Jew f*ck is - aabihi ha waso.
  3. Brigitte Gabriel - This nacalad is Lebanese but her support for Christians United for Israel and other Jewish groups undoubtedly exposes her as a crypto-Jew
  4. Carl Goldberg - need I say more? Part of anti-Islam Act for America
  5. David Horowitz - Jew f*ck who heads the "Freedom" Center. He's labelled as “the godfather of the modern anti-Muslim movement”.
  6. David Yerushalmi - Co-founder of the American Freedom Law Center. Jew. Obviously.
  7. Pamela Geller - a Jew who needs little introduction. Satan's spawn.
  8. Robert Spencer - another notorious Jew Islamophobe. Founder of Jihadwatch.
  9. Sam Harris - the Jew intellectual who incidentally never critisizes Israel. This guy is big among the atheist and has previously rationalised a nuke attack on Muslims.
  10. Walid Shoebat - a 'Palestinian' who is an expert on the supposed dangers of Islam. He's a die-hard Israel supporter. 100% crypto.
Notice how the Jews lead the stupid Western Goyim by the nose (no pun intended). It is always these yahood bastards that stoke the fires - and they are by far the most bold in doing so. Just as the Negro's of America are manipulated by their white countrymen, as are the Goyim manipulated by Jews: Islamophobes on the right, decadent Frankfurt School Marxists on the left.

Keep your eye on the ball. History is proof of their deceit. There has been nothing more damaging to a societies wellbeing than the crypto-Jew. One recent example are the Young Turks. This is no wacky conspiracy theory.

The Almighty has warned us repeatedly in the Qur'an:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. [5:11]

We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with what their souls did not desire, a party [of messengers] they denied, and another party they killed. [5:70]

And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness. [17:4]

Say, "O you who are Jews, if you claim that you are allies of Allah , excluding the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful." [62:6]

Sounds like one of those Jewish Conspiracies again.

Are these Vocal Islamaphobes also ardent supporters of the state of Israel?

Most of these people also have links to the Anti-SJW circles.

Last edited:
Yes. And what do you mean "one of those Jewish conspiracies"? I might be wrong but it sounds rather dismissive.

You know the typical "international jewry, Jewish control of the catholic mind, etc" rhetoric that you can easily find on white supremacists sites. You shouldn't confuse Judaism and followers of the faiths to Zionists.

I know that the state of Israel funds many of these groups secretly to pump propaganda that favour Israel and delgitimises their enemies, (BDS), since its position in the world is still quite fragile.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israels-parliamentary-plot-uk-politicians-170107220710691.html

You know the typical "international jewry, Jewish control of the catholic mind, etc" rhetoric that you can easily find on white supremacists sites. You shouldn't confuse Judaism and followers of the faiths to Zionists.

I know that the state of Israel funds many of these groups secretly to pump propaganda that favour Israel and delgitimises their enemies, (BDS), since its position in the world is still quite fragile.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/israels-parliamentary-plot-uk-politicians-170107220710691.html

Even Satan can be truthful. Just because white supremacists speak on it, does not mean it's false. Have you read the Talmud? Their whole belief system centres on deceit. Allah has not created worse liars.

It should be obvious that David the generic Jew next door is not my focus, but those who hold positions of power. When young David ascends, he too will fall in line with his brethren's deception. The orthodox tend to keep to themselves as well but they are a minority.

@simulacrum

I'm glad this amuses you. I'ts a shame that a similar hit-piece on Muslims would earn your standing ovation.

2ff.jpg

I ought to be as critical publicly as the one you've listed of Islam and get a handsome reward for it. Thereby out-jewing the jew.:russsmug:

Impossible. Go public, and if you gain traction, a magical Jew will swoop in and snatch you for recruitment a la Ayaan 'Inkaarqabto' Hirsi. If you refuse (unlikely because shekels) you get tossed aside.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Impossible. Go public, and if you gain traction, a magical Jew will swoop in and snatch you for recruitment a la Ayaan 'Inkaarqabto' Hirsi. If you refuse (unlikely because shekels) you get tossed aside.
Ayaan was saved by Christian conservatives when the Netherlands didn't want to pay for her safety. Muslims have more enemies than Jews kkkkk

Ayaan was saved by Christian conservatives when the Netherlands didn't want to pay for her safety. Muslims have more enemies than Jews kkkkk

What point are you making here? This is some serious Kellyanne Conway tactics. Stop being cryptic and either refute my post or jog on - filyadhi botano.

You can make a better and more detailed post about the Israeli influence in the Anti islamic Scene

It's a starting point. Add to it by posting further proof. I just wanted to set the ball rolling. Their manipulations over the past decade alone is too numerous to cover.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What point are you making here? This is some serious Kellyanne Conway tactics. Stop being cryptic and either refute my post or jog on - filyadhi botano.
I'm just saying that there are more groups than only Jews willing to back up anti-Islam rhetoric.There is no real conspiracy behind this phenomenon People just hate Islam. Even regressive left are starting to criticize Islam in order not to lose votes.

Perhaps Muslims should approach the propaganda war differently. For example stop lying about Sam Harris. He has criticized Israel for their religious lunacy of wanting a Jewish state and their religion as a whole multiple times. :pacspit:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Us muslims need to realise that not all Jews hate us and our religion, not all Jews harbour ill will towards us and what to see us wiped off the face of the earth. Over the past few months, I've seen so much support, love and friendship from Jews in regards to anti-Muslim sentiments from the right. We have to make the distinction between peace loving real Jews, who view Muslims and Islam in a positive light and those evil, racist, Islam hating, oppressive Zionists. It's Zionists that is who we should hate not regular Jews, who follow their religion the proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending