Spearheads of Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that there are more groups than only Jews willing to back up anti-Islam rhetoric.There is no real conspiracy behind this phenomenon People just hate Islam. Even regressive left are starting to criticize Islam in order not to lose votes.

Perhaps Muslims should approach the propaganda war differently. For example stop lying about Sam Harris. He has criticized Israel for their religious lunacy of wanting a Jewish state and their religion as a whole multiple times. :pacspit:

Look at this...:what:

You think I'm speaking of the last 30 years? These yahood have a legacy of 100s of years of manipulation in Europe alone.

Sam Harris is a khaniis khaniis dhaley, Jew sociopath, who thinks droning on monotonously constitutes as intelligence. He is despised by most of those who take philosophy serious. He studied brain surgery and magically transformed into Plato. Duli duli dhalay.

This arrogant bastard tried to come for the great linguist Noam Chomsky. He believed the hype from his sycophants (like your ass). The karbashing delivered by adheer Chomsky was glorious:ohhhdamn:.

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel

Stay whoring.

I would remove Bill Maher from that list. He's unfair to Muslims and Islam but he's not gratuitous in his criticism. Pam Geller and Spencer are flaming Islamphobes. With the exception of Sam Harris, never heard of the rest of the people on the list. Who the hell is Goldberg? Sounds like some random Jewish sounding name and nothing more.

But the problem is Muslims don't accept any criticism of Islam legit or not. So, the Islamophobia charge by Muslims must always be taken with a grain of salt.

Us muslims need to realise that not all Jews hate us and our religion, not all Jews harbour ill will towards us and what to see us wiped off the face of the earth. Over the past few months, I've seen so much support, love and friendship from Jews in regards to anti-Muslim sentiments from the right. We have to make the distinction between peace loving real Jews, who view Muslims and Islam in a positive light and those evil, racist, Islam hating, oppressive Zionists. It's Zionists that is who we should hate not regular Jews, who follow their religion the proper way.

But the imposition to hate the Jews is religious one not the result of temporal political disagreement. When I was growing up in Somalia being called "yahuud" was one of the worst insults one can level at you. Others were midgaan and Madow. All of them refer to actual ethno-religious minorities.

would remove Bill Maher from that list. He's unfair to Muslims and Islam but he's not gratuitous in his criticism.

I would respectfully disagree with that. He might not be Pam Geller level, but who can compare to people like her? I don't think HBO would tolerate it, so he reaches the boundary of his TV limits. Watch his rants on Islam to see the extent of those limits. He is a rabid Israel supporter as well.

Look at how he gushes over Netanyahu :vqbuyv0::
Goldberg is a PhD holder from Arizona who claims to be an expert on Islam. Gives nationwide lecture on our religion and is part of the anti-islam org. Act for America.

Again, all I did was scratch the surface. My aim is to point at an obvious trend. Not provide a definitive list.

We have like so many enemies. So what do we do with this list?

Nothing. Just keep an eye out for any new authors, public speakers, and 'experts', who openly and viciously criticize Islam and Muslims. What is their stance on Israel and who funds them? What is their ethnicity? The trend will become abundantly clear.

Know thy enemy.

All I want is to remind you guys of this global and well financed opposition - and the people behind them. This is no revelation, and I'm sure a majority of brothers/sisters here were wise to this already.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

I'm assuming you're godless?

Why do atheists support, defend, and ridicule any criticism, of the Jewish people?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Nothing. Just keep an eye out for any new authors, public speakers, and 'experts', who openly and viciously criticize Islam and Muslims. What is their stance on Israel and who funds them? What is their ethnicity? The trend will become abundantly clear.

Know thy enemy.

All I want is to remind you guys of this global and well financed opposition - and the people behind them. This is no revelation, and I'm sure a majority of brothers/sisters here were wise to this already.
Some of these people are atheists so their motivation can not be religious. I think their Jewish is coincidence. What do you think?

Some of those people on that list aren't even Jewish though

Crypto. If it walks like duck, and quacks like one...

Some of these people are atheists so their motivation can not be religious. I think their Jewish is coincidence. What do you think?

The laws of probability. This is clearly not coincidental. I urge you to research this and not exclusively take my word for it.

I've actually read the Babylonian Talmud.

We were created to serve them because we are animals. We goyims don't feel pain when we die because we don't actually have souls. Goyim women are prostitutes, by nature, to be exploited by any means.

Islam is the only religion that calls them out. So, ofcourse, they will defame at any cost.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Crypto. If it walks like duck, and quacks like one...

The laws of probability. This is clearly not coincidental. I urge you to research this and not exclusively take my word for it.
Ok but if it is true, you have to admire this operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts