spayed and neutered ethiopian israelis on tiktok

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I wonder if they made this tiktok before or after they were forcefully sterilized :icon lol:

I completely forgot Ethiopian Jews existed. Are they treated better than the Palestinians they hate?

Yes they are treated better than the blacks in Palestine for sure what Arab nation would airlift black people in the middle of the night by the thousands in the middle of the night?

Yes they are treated better than the blacks in Palestine for sure what Arab nation would airlift black people in the middle of the night by the thousands in the middle of the night?
Yes, the Israelis airlifted Ethiopians from Sudan in the middle of the night and sterilized them as soon as they landed.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
They are Ethiopians, everything is forgiven
The Falashas don't identify themselves as Ethiopian nor associate themselves with any Ethiopian ethnic group. They're very much like European Jews before Israel exist where they stick to their own.

The Israelis have given them opportunities, a stable job, and a chance to get away from the instability of Ethiopia. Plus, they treat them better than any Arab would. Do I blame these ladies? Nope, make your money. At least they know the country that feeds them and who to be loyal to.

Was it distasteful for them to make a video choosing poop over palestine? maybe. Regardless, we know the jokes Arabs make about Ethiopians so I guess they deserve it back.

Now this video was cringe. Imagine letting a bunch of Cadaans hit your head like this and laugh about it. This just might be in the sunken place.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
The Israelis have given them opportunities, a stable job, and a chance to get away from the instability of Ethiopia. Plus, they treat them better than any Arab would. Do I blame these ladies? Nope, make your money. At least they know the country that feeds them and who to be loyal to.

Was it distasteful for them to make a video choosing poop over palestine? maybe. Regardless, we know the jokes Arabs make about Ethiopians so I guess they deserve it back.
I agree with you 100%

Trending

Latest posts