spayed and neutered ethiopian israelis on tiktok

I'm going to sit back and watched the brain dead Somali arab booty clapping users defend their Palestenian "massa".

Our ancestors would be so ashamed to see these self hating people within our ranks now worshipping the ground Arabs walk on. The Wahhabi/Salafi's indoctrination really did a number on some of us.

Xaruun

VIP
I'm going to sit back and watched the brain dead Somali arab booty clapping users defend their Palestenian "massa".

Our ancestors would be so ashamed to see these self hating people within our ranks now worshipping the ground Arabs walk on. The Wahhabi/Salafi's indoctrination really did a number on some of us.
You don’t speak for our ancestors gaalyahow :westbrookwtf:

You don’t speak for our ancestors gaalyahow :westbrookwtf:

Like clockwork, one of the flies has come out of their shitpile to booty clap for their Arab Massa.

On another note, I'm surprised it's a fruity nigga with an elf female pfp having the audacity to come for me.
:mjohreally:

Xaruun

VIP
Like clockwork, one of the flies has come out of their shitpile to defend their Arab Massa.

On another note, I'm surprised it's a fruity nigga with a elf female pfp having the audacity to come for me.
Don’t try to deflect murtard. You’re a gaal. How can you speak for our ancestors when said ancestors despise your kind? At any rate they’d probably prefer ajnabi Muslims to murtard somalis.

Don’t try to deflect murtard. You’re a gaal. How can you speak for our ancestors when said ancestors despise your kind?

I can tell you that our said ancestors would despise your fruity Arab booty clapping ass more than anything else. Akhas, some of the users on here really are finished.

Xaruun

VIP
Lmao, I can tell you that our said ancestors would despise your fruity Arab booty clapping ass more than anything else.
You’re deflecting again. This is why there’s no point in engaging with murtards. Also, I suggest you fix your inferiority complex.

Like clockwork, one of the flies has come out of their shitpile to booty clap for their Arab Massa.

On another note, I'm surprised it's a fruity nigga with an elf female pfp having the audacity to come for me.
:mjohreally:
Ancestors this, ancestors that :mjlol: I’m sure your awoowe wouldn’t appreciate having a gaal grandchild who has an Arab inferiority complex

Ancestors this, ancestors that :mjlol: I’m sure your awoowe wouldn’t appreciate having a gaal grandchild who has an Arab inferiority complex

Interesting... would they prefer niggas who claim to be Arab and go to Syria to throw their lives away? Or those who say that a pebble in Al-aqsa is worth more than all Somali's?

Actually some of our Ancestors called themselves Arab and allied with Arabs more than members of the rival clan.

Leave the gaal be, she’s clearly mad that Arab men aren’t giving her any attention :hemad:
:mjlol::mjlaugh:Her anytime Arabs are brought up on this site:
5BCF1353-B9EE-41D4-B350-AF555E229506.jpeg

Actually some of our Ancestors called themselves Arab and allied with Arabs more than members of the rival clan.

"In their persons the Samaulies are neither Negroes nor Arabs. They have woolly hair, drawn out into points, in every direction, but their noses are not flat. They are finely limbed, with a very dark skin, and beautifully white teeth. The expression of their countenance is neither fierce, nor unpleasing. I consulted several of the respectable merchants of Aden and Mocha, respecting the possibility of penetrating into the interior of Africa, by the cara-vans, which return from Berbera, and they uniformly agreed that, by securing the friendship of one of the Samauli chiefs, and
learning the language, an European might, in his own character, make the journey in safety. It would certainly however be more wise that he should pass for a Mussulmaun, but not for an Arab, a nation whom they detest."

Voyages and travels to India, Ceylon, the Red Sea, ... v. 2. Mountnorris, George Annesley, Earl of, 1769-1844.

1621003893292.png

The only ones who claimed Arabs were actually mixed. This is recent propaganda pushed out by the gulf to brainwash somali youth and it seemed to have worked. They see Somali men as nothing but cannon fodder.

Trending