spayed and neutered ethiopian israelis on tiktok

Can I get an example of a somali who did that :sass2:

LOL.

Really nigga? Google

Some were intercepted too.

I think a lot of people here are just mad and jealous of the Ethiopian Jews. You lot wish you were treated like this by the Arabs. Forget Somalis the Gulf are stabbing their own in the front and bootyclaping for the Jews.

Someone enlighten me. Why are these Ethiopians flown to Israel.

Israelis decided to bring jews from all over the world. Ethiopia seemed to have a community called "Bani israel" or "Falasha which I think means landless" in Ethiopia.

Don't get me wrong, these people are self haters as well. They seem to deny their Ethiopian roots and mainly identify with Jewish ones.

The community, known as Falash Mura, are descendants of Jews who converted to Christianity - many under duress - in the late 19th Century. In recent decades they have identified as Jewish again, living their lives in accordance with the faith.

However, unlike the Ethiopian Jewish community - known as the Beta Israel - previously evacuated to Israel, Falash Mura do not fulfil the criteria for automatic right to Israeli citizenship due to uncertainties over their ancestral lineage according to Jewish law.
The issue dragged on for years, until the government pledged in 2015 to transfer the whole community by the end of 2020.

Lmao some of them realized Judaism would pay them more $$$ than Christianity and converted.
Can you blame them though?

Last edited:

Israelis decided to bring jews from all over the world. Ethiopia seemed to have a community called "Bani israel" or "Falasha which means landless" in Ethiopia.

Don't get me wrong, these people are self haters as well. They seem to deny their Ethiopian roots and mainly identify with Jewish ones.

Lmao some of them realized Judaism would pay them more $$$ than Christianity and converted.
How are they self haters. Ethiopian is a recent invention while they have been Jews for thousands of years.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm going to sit back and watched the brain dead Somali arab booty clapping users defend their Palestenian "massa".

Our ancestors would be so ashamed to see these self hating people within our ranks now worshipping the ground Arabs walk on. The Wahhabi/Salafi's indoctrination really did a number on some of us.
I didn’t post this because I love palestinians or anything. I posted this to laugh at ethiopian jews. This had nothing to do with palestine until you brought it up.

The beef with ethiopians go back before whatever we have with arabs. Not my fault arabs are always on the back of your head.

Beta Israel > Somali Tribes
giphy.gif

I didn’t post this because I love palestinians or anything. I posted this to laugh at ethiopian jews. This had nothing to do with palestine until you brought it up.

The beef with ethiopians go back before whatever we have with arabs. Not my fault arabs are always on the back of your head.

Personally I focus on Somalia/Somaliland and could care less for other regions. I'm amused at these Ethiopian Jews booty clapping for Israeli's just like I am with those who booty clap for Arabs or Madows.

At the end of the day, peeps should focus on building their countries up and themselves and stop being begs.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Personally I focus on the HOA and could care less for other regions. I'm amused at these Ethiopian Jews booty clapping for Israeli's just like I am with those who booty clap for Arabs or Madows.

At the end of the day, peeps should focus on building their countries up and themselves and stop being begs.

Beta Israel don't have a country.
They had their little kingdom, then got replaced.
Israel lifted them to the Holy Land, for a better living.

Its natural of them to "bootyclapp" for a country that cares for them.

Israel = best country ever

:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Based Beta Israel get to live in one of Earth's most advanced country,
while the Lamagoodles are struggling with their ever-struggling Arab Brodas
:heh:
:mjlol: I know you trolling but that's too far. Israel is backed by most of the world's most rich nations. They get more money in Aid than we do :mjlol: