Soviet Musik

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Since we all know that I'm a closet '-------' its time to appreciate the other opposite side of the political spectrum.
The USSR could barely put good meals on the table but their music made up for the lost calories. May Putin smile down on me and help me in these dark times @Knowles :cool:.

My Favourite the Red Army is the Strongest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Classic USSR Anthem

Farewell Slavianka Folk song

Whats with young males obsession with military and wars now a days?
Creepiest shit wallahi.
i had this one guy in my history class that knew everything about ww2 and had military shit as his background. :ayaanswag:

Creepiest shit wallahi.
i had this one guy in my history class that knew everything about ww2 and had military shit as his background.

Not a male but I was also obsessed with the details of WW2 once upon a time :browtf:

Since we all know that I'm a closet '-------' its time to appreciate the other opposite side of the political spectrum.
The USSR could barely put good meals on the table but their music made up for the lost calories. May Putin smile down on me and help me in these dark times @Knowles :cool:.

Classic USSR Anthem

Macalin M

Out here
Creepiest shit wallahi.
i had this one guy in my history class that knew everything about ww2 and had military shit as his background. :ayaanswag:
It’s interesting as f*ck tbh. I loved history back in school. Even if I was learning it from the victors (meaning it’s one sided)

It’s interesting as f*ck tbh. I loved history back in school. Even if I was learning it from the victors (meaning it’s one sided)
I completely agree, im talking about the ones with Historical war figures as pfp, listens to war music and in love with war.
And its generally not just history they are interested in, but only war history

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Classic USSR Anthem

These songs make you want to march on Berlin.

Slavs stronk!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Creepiest shit wallahi.
An understanding of history? I also like philosophy and football so I dont see what your point is lol. I dont march down my street blasting WWII music if thats what your worried about.

Trending