Southern somalis IDP became fully puntlanders

The camps were based in HartaSheekh which is in Qabri Bayax and also Awaare. Neither of those are Isaaq towns although they have an Isaaq presence due to refugees.

The rest could be split up in two points:
  • We helped you
-No, the UN built and payed for the camps and for MSB to host them as they did to Mengistu for you in Somali region.
  • You targeted our people
-Conflicts in Hawd have been ongoing since the british era and mistreatment of refugees is something that started on your side. Dont cry now after you went and played the same game.
Show one iota of evidence of killing and raping of Ogaden refugees in SL prior to the war?

I can pull sources at the drop of a hat about WSLF specifically targeting refugees. Not clan war fare, that has been going between Somalis since the dawn of time. I am talking about targeting of women, kids and elderly fleeing war/famine. You want to take pride in that and see it as payback for the wars before the british when men fought men, that is up to you.

GTFOH about Harta Sheekh. Harta Sheekh was always a HA majority town. Awaare is definitely also Isaaq, mostly Ciidagale. They along with all other towns near which the SL refugee camps were built, were Isaaq majority towns/villages prior to the refugees coming there. That wasn't by accident, it was the only place they were welcome, and people go to where their kin are. The reality is it went even further to subclan levels - GX, HJ, HA refugees all settled in towns settled by their subclan (or camps near them).
Also, the refugees en masse returned to SL, except for tiny numbers that stayed. SL would be empty today if that didn't happen.

Here is the facts: The Ogaden did not help in a single way. The only assistance that was provided was by either the UN or other charities

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Show one iota of evidence of killing and raping of Ogaden refugees in SL prior to the war?

I can pull sources at the drop of a hat about WSLF specifically targeting refugees. Not clan war fare, that has been going between Somalis since the dawn of time. I am talking about targeting of women, kids and elderly fleeing war/famine. You want to take pride in that and see it as payback for the wars before the british when men fought men, that is up to you.
>”WSLF attacked Isaaq civilians”
>>”Dont talk about clan warfare its been going on since the dawn of time”

“You want to take pride..” Says the man who brought up the topic even though it was entirely irrelevant. Your an ldoor I dont care about your tears nor do I take pride in them :nvjpqts:
GTFOH about Harta Sheekh. Harta Sheekh was always a HA majority town. Awaare is definitely also Isaaq, mostly Ciidagale. They along with all other towns near which the SL refugee camps were built, were Isaaq majority towns/villages prior to the refugees coming there. That wasn't by accident, it was the only place they were welcome, and people go to where their kin are. The reality is it went even further to subclan levels - GX, HJ, HA refugees all settled in towns settled by their subclan (or camps near them).
Also, the refugees en masse returned to SL, except for tiny numbers that stayed. SL would be empty today if that didn't happen.
“Wasnt by accident” is his evidence for these camps when the snm/refugees were also based in Dire Dhabe before Awaare. I guess thats an arap settlement lol
Here is the facts: The Ogaden did not help in a single way. The only assistance that was provided was by either the UN or other charities
Thanks for repeating my point the UN paid the Somali government for these camps just like they paid Ethiopia. Fadlan dont try putting your hands up and claiming it again.

>”WSLF attacked Isaaq civilians”
>>”Dont talk about clan warfare its been going on since the dawn of time”
Do you struggle with the English language? Who said that you can't talk about clan warfare? If you're point is that what happened to the refugees was revenge for what happened to the Ogaden in the infamous Guba Wars, then say that.

“Wasnt by accident” is his evidence for these camps when the snm/refugees were also based in Dire Dhabe before Awaare. I guess thats an arap settlement lol
Evidence of what? Where did I claim it was evidence of anything. I think you need to take remedial English again. I don't believe you understand basic meaning of English words.

The fact you got embarrassed trying to claim Harta Sheekh of all places must have left you scrambling for something to latch onto. All of the towns I pointed to were refugee camps in Isaaq lands. I never claimed Dire Dhaba, which shows your desperation. Unlike you I don't just make shit up and then run away from it when asked for evidence.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do you struggle with the English language? Who said that you can't talk about clan warfare? If you're point is that what happened to the refugees was revenge for what happened to the Ogaden in the infamous Guba Wars, then say that.

Evidence of what? Where did I claim it was evidence of anything. I think you need to take remedial English again. I don't believe you understand basic meaning of English words.

The fact you got embarrassed trying to claim Harta Sheekh of all places must have left you scrambling for something to latch onto. All of the towns I pointed to were refugee camps in Isaaq lands. I never claimed Dire Dhaba, which shows your desperation. Unlike you I don't just make shit up and then run away from it when asked for evidence.
We govern over all Hawd why would we scramble?? We ended the Guba why would we need revenge??

We cant fkd if your first post is you crying about an alleged xasuuq from us to something completely unrelated. Have a good day :nvjpqts:

Reer Mogadishu need to remove any parasites from West Gedo, Lascanood and Goldgogob who live and work in Mogadishu. These people support Al Shabaab and hate the local HAG community. Get rid of these CBB parasites
Their are more Marehan in Mogadishu than HAG. Before you open your mouth reqarding Marehan, stop beeng a Caghdeer lap dog.

Reer Mogadishu need to remove any parasites from West Gedo, Lascanood and Goldgogob who live and work in Mogadishu. These people support Al Shabaab and hate the local HAG community. Get rid of these CBB parasites
Let's talk about how your state is one gobol iyo nus. How is that legal?

We govern over all Hawd why would we scramble?? We ended the Guba why would we need revenge??

We cant fkd if your first post is you crying about an alleged xasuuq from us to something completely unrelated. Have a good day :nvjpqts:
Lol, the fact you think you govern anything whilst you are occupied is telling.

What alledged xasuuq? I pointed out that you abused some refugees. Worse was done by the SNM to the Ogaden refugees in SL as revenge. Both were despicable actions, neither was a xasuuq.

You clearly know nothing about about the Guba wars if you think you people ended it. There is not a single non-Ogaden who says that. Yet Cali Dhuux, a Darood, and the best known chronicler of what happened is most famuos for his poems lamenting the humiliation of the Ogaden. All foreign sources in Ethiopia at the time also consistently w it write about karbaashing of the ages handed to the Ogaden.

Anyways I have no interested in pointless FKD with someone who struggle with basic comprehension. Good luck scrambling for something unrelated again.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was in this so called country niggas have passport from the republic era that ain't no country

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
They got aid through Mogadishu, use Somali passport whenever they wish, invite US amb to Somalia to their imaginary state, then call it a day and celeb the coming ictiraaf

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

What alledged xasuuq? I pointed out that you abused some refugees. Worse was done by the SNM to the Ogaden refugees in SL as revenge. Both were despicable actions, neither was a xasuuq.

You clearly know nothing about about the Guba wars if you think you people ended it. There is not a single non-Ogaden who says that. Yet Cali Dhuux, a Darood, and the best known chronicler of what happened is most famuos for his poems lamenting the humiliation of the Ogaden. All foreign sources in Ethiopia at the time also consistently w it write about karbaashing of the ages handed to the Ogaden.

Anyways I have no interested in pointless FKD with someone who struggle with basic comprehension. Good luck scrambling for something unrelated again.
  • Ogaadeen Dannood iyo Digiyo, durugsay ceelkii dheh​
  • Iidoor dalaalimo ka waa, Doollo iyo Ciid dheh​
  • Daratoole iyo Faafanbaa, daakhilkii yahay dheh​
  • Deegaanta Iligeedna waa, dagal Makaahiil dheh​
  • Daris nimaan ku jooginina waa, daaqi Xodayood dheh​
-Maxamed Cumur Dage(Ogaden) at 17
  • Gunbaan ahay ganbo cad baan xidhnahay, iyo gar naagoode​
-Cali Dhuuxs last entry into the Guba

Last Response go cry elsewhere :nvjpqts:

• Ogaadeen Dannood iyo Digiyo, durugsay ceelkii dheh​
  • Iidoor dalaalimo ka waa, Doollo iyo Ciid dheh​
  • Daratoole iyo Faafanbaa, daakhilkii yahay dheh​
  • Deegaanta Iligeedna waa, dagal Makaahiil dheh​
  • Daris nimaan ku jooginina waa, daaqi Xodayood dheh​
-Maxamed Cumur Dage(Ogaden) at 17
  • Gunbaan ahay ganbo cad baan xidhnahay, iyo gar naagoode​
-Cali Dhuuxs last entry into the Guba

Last Response go cry elsewhere :nvjpqts:
Stop it, it won't bring you any honour, it looks discusting ☺

Abaq

VIP

Timir iyo raggiisii miyaa, Toomo lagu laayey
Ma intaan qaxwaha tuugayaa, Teeyo la xabbaadhay
Tobankii Abraahiin miyaa, naga tol roonaaday

By a HY poet after they were defeated in Wardheer by Abraahiin. Even in defeat he was bitter referring to them as toban, just like you are bitter today.

Som

VIP
Puntland is for Puntites, these IDPs can stay at their FMS and instead of running away from their problems they should embrace it and bring peace to their regions instead.
They are somalis who have the same rights just like your MJ cousins who live in the south

They are somalis who have the same rights just like your MJ cousins who live in the south
The numbers aren't the same though. I mean what he is saying is true. Imagine a IDP camp for Puntland people in any southern region.

Can you imagine that?

Som

VIP
The numbers aren't the same though. I mean what he is saying is true. Imagine a IDP camp for Puntland people in any southern region.

Can you imagine that?
I would support equal rights for them if such a thing existed

Timir iyo raggiisii miyaa, Toomo lagu laayey
Ma intaan qaxwaha tuugayaa, Teeyo la xabbaadhay
Tobankii Abraahiin miyaa, naga tol roonaaday

By a HY poet after they were defeated in Wardheer by Abraahiin. Even in defeat he was bitter referring to them as toban, just like you are bitter today.
Lol, one weak ass line that says nothing.

On the other hand we have an ENTIRE CHAIN by Cali Dhuux, one of your fellow Daroods, who documents how the Ogaden as a whole were humiliated, their lands taken, their property taken.

:damn::damn::damn:

He finishes it of saying how not only were the Ogaden totally destroyed and humiliated, but they are doing nothing to fight back or take their lands/property.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts