South Korean birth rate continues to crater

This is what happens when half your country is crammed into one metropolitan area (Seoul) coupled with a negligible rural population to support them fertility wise. Truly depressing numbers for anyone interested in development theory.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
South Korea and Japan are so anti immigration that they'll let their population dwindle to nothing before letting in other Asians. China is also going to feel the pain of the dumbass one child policy as the generation that should be here now is missing.

Somali population growth is going to be interesting as the country stabilizes in the next 10 years, Insha Allah. I guess it's time to purchase land in cheap remote areas before the population boom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-073026_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202-073026_Opera.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 59

layliee

blm xaalimo
Somali population growth is going to be interesting as the country stabilizes in the next 10 years, Insha Allah. I guess it's time to purchase land in cheap remote areas before the population boom.
didnโ€™t we already have our population boom after the civil war? 75% of somalis are under the age of 30

also itโ€™s insane with those figures it means that we add 556,260 people every year

didnโ€™t we already have our population boom after the civil war? 75% of somalis are under the age of 30

also itโ€™s insane with those figures it means that we add 512,064 people every year
We had a population boom in the 80s but it dipped in the 90s. The 2000s was OK ish.

With somali entrepreneurship I guess adding 1million every year will be a positive development for Somalia as a whole.

Thehoneyswmp

๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐จ๐š
Deserved lmao thatโ€™s what happens when you treat women and mothers like shit :russ: and Chinese men are crying cause there arenโ€™t enough women due to female selective abortions during the one child policy. commit atrocities against women and Allah will punish you

I am happy for South Korean women.

This is a world-wide issue, even in the West, which at least has some safeguarding rules in place to protect women, women choose to have less and less children. Not only because of the costs, but mostly, because women are left to do most of the work, even when they pay half the bills. It does not serve women to have many children, in fact, it's a disaster financially, mentally and physically.

India will also pay for this, they would abort babies if the gender was female, because this is a male-worshipping society.

Delhi Letter: A UN report in 2014 said that Indiaโ€™s dwindling female population had reached โ€˜emergency proportionsโ€™

A shortage of females has spawned a "bride crisis" in the northern states of Punjab and Haryana

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts