South Korean birth rate continues to crater

0.7 TFR in the third quarter, 0.54 in Seoul

No amount of tax breaks, parental leave, child care centers and cash benefits will save them

giphy.gif

@Chaseyourdreamzz @GemState

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Deserved lmao that’s what happens when you treat women and mothers like shit :russ: and Chinese men are crying cause there aren’t enough women due to female selective abortions during the one child policy. commit atrocities against women and Allah will punish you

Even so Cadaan-cels wouldn't get the TFR >1.5 they need Africans :mjhaps:
the reason the birth in sk is so low, its because the women are holding out. They will riot if a herd of dinka iyo igbo show up, but welcome josh iyo brad as tho the messiah is here.
:mjpls: fk em asian, the reason whites will never suffer is because of them and indians love for em.

attash

Amaan Duule
Deserved lmao that’s what happens when you treat women and mothers like shit :russ: and Chinese men are crying cause there aren’t enough women due to female selective abortions during the one child policy. commit atrocities against women and Allah will punish you
You do realize this affects the whole population, not just the men. Everyone will have to suffer the costs of higher taxes, more work, and economic decline due to the aging population. Life in South Korea will get worse for everyone if this continues. Hopefully they resolve this issue and return their birthrates to normal levels inshallah.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
You do realize this affects the whole population, not just the men. Everyone will have to suffer the costs of higher taxes, more work, and economic decline due to the aging population. Life in South Korea will get worse for everyone if this continues. Hopefully they resolve this issue and return their birthrates to normal levels inshallah.
I do know that, but it will be a lesson learnt. As a woman if I were being treated by my men the way the korean women are i wouldn’t want to marry and reproduce with them either. Hopefully they learn to treat their women better, if not have fun going extinct. It’s obvious men care more about lineage (as it is patrilineal in most places) than women do. Women don’t exactly have lineages in those communities so why should they care?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I bet the North Korea birthe is the same, but who is crazy to cross boarder and do the survey.
1701393900867.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know man, there’s these k-pop fangirls which includes some Somali females that travel all the way to Korea for some indhoyar gaal gus 💀

Sshhhhh we have a somali spot xalimo who is a K pop fan--she has destiny :browtf:

There's nothing that can be done realistically. Stoping social security and banning women from school won't happen. Even Scandinavian countries with generous parental leave and other benefits are experiencing declining TFRs.

South Korea needs a contingent of 20k African males from the Maghreb to the Bantus to Muslim Horners to the West Africans and extra 1500 Jamaicans and you will see a new baby boomer generation there 😂😂

Trending