South African Hottie dates a Geeljire

I said Madow not black. Sudani,Fulani and Xabashi women are indeed beautiful :trumpsmirk:

still beautiful.

giphy.gif

Thats henna too you dumb f*ck

you don’t know how henna works do you?

In order for to get extremely red hair like that you have to have very little pigment in your hair, either grey, white or blonde hair. Had this girl had black/brown hair and put henna on top (why are the parents putting henna on a baby anyway?)there would be no colour change only a tinge of red.

Also I just use this pic as an example. There are a lot of Somalis, with yellow and red hair.

A lot of Madow women are beautiful, One of My favorite women in the whole wide world by looks are south sudanese even a mention of them and my dick tingles. But im very much against miscgenation so i will only marry a somali the existence of your ethnic group is much more important then what you like we have to preserve the race nigga

Akhi, why would Somali men go for a Madow woman who is a western xalimo on steroids and ruin your genes, :susp:

when this is available instead

Our nordic queen's await us sxb. Beauty, character and submissive :rejoice:
DAAAMMMNNNN ihave commited a great Sinnn
I thought you said "somali women hate us soooo much they dont want us to end UP with Madow women shet you know me
i strongly believe we are caucasian and should not Degrade to mix :francis: :jcoleno:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
DAAAMMMNNNN ihave commited a great Sinnn
I thought you said "somali women hate us soooo much they dont want us to end UP with Madow women shet you know me
i strongly believe we are caucasian and should not Degrade to mix :francis: :jcoleno:
100% saxiib. They promote Madow women and lgbt to genocide Somali men but we have our Nordic queens alxamdulillah :denzelnigga:

Trending