South African Hottie dates a Geeljire

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yo Samaalic Era, I have question.

Meghan Goode doppelganger, Muslim, from Zimbabwe, and she's craving for you and only you. And there's your plane jane poorly build set of pink nipples.

Who you take?:damedamn:
That comparison is unfair sxb. Compare the average cadaan and the average madow woman.

Only Mixed race women are superior to both. Dont get me wrong, Somali women top them all:mjohreally:

Why are you upset about my comments on Madow women and your style of speaking indicates otherwise :browtf:
Was your comment you saying we push you to marry them. Lmao we don’t encourage you to do that. Besides you are a man capable of your own decisions. That’s not my place! I’m just saying.

My rule is just be neutral with people until they give you reason to suggest otherwise. And also, it's odd that you've been intimate with these women, yet harp about them kind of like those AAs. Did they frame you for something? :lol: Somalis of old didn't care for cadaans or any other group.

Why you trying to make me relive these traumatic events by trying to make me talk about it! :kendrickcry:

Yo Samaalic Era, I have question.

Meghan Goode doppelganger, Muslim, from Zimbabwe, and she's craving for you and only you. And there's your plane jane poorly build set of pink nipples.

Who you take?:damedamn:
The Meghan Goode doppelgänger will age well. The African I know age good especially if they take care of themselves. I’m looking at you Angela Basset.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Was your comment you saying we push you to marry them. Lmao we don’t encourage you to do that. Besides you are a man capable of your own decisions. That’s not my place! I’m just saying.
Somali women here always trying to say Madow women are beautiful when thats not true at all lmao

Be honest, Somali girls turn the little brothers into confused gender fluid xoolo and support Low IQ stuff:tocry:

Somali women here always trying to say Madow women are beautiful when thats not true at all lmao

Be honest, Somali girls turn the little brothers into confused gender fluid xoolo and support Low IQ stuff:tocry:
Attraction is a personal thing. To be honest I’d prefer my brothers to be with a sweet & intelligent Somali girl. I try to provide a good female example. But it’s their life & I’ll support them.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Attraction is a personal thing. To be honest I’d prefer my brothers to be with a sweet & intelligent Somali girl. I try to provide a good female example. But it’s their life & I’ll support them.
Your responses are too calm. I dont know what to say to your reply
Why are you so unproblematic:wow:

I mean they wanna associate with Madows that's why they make them seem better than they actually are. We all know Madows are probably the least attractive race in the world.

Trending

Latest posts