South African Hottie dates a Geeljire

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
this youtuber is amazing warya. Don’t insult her. She is proud of her culture and likes to share it. She is so peaceful and lives close to the nature where her grand parents and great grand parents lived. I respect her.
Her friends they got shocked when they heard it was a Somali guy. Smh lol. Not even such women rate them imagine that. Somali male image has a long way to go. F*cking BBBs.

He was Somali from Ethiopia. She kept saying he's Ethiopian she was so happy lmfao.

All my life I always heard your handsome for Somali. F*cking Barkhads and then they hate on Black women with their insecure comments calling them Gorillas and stuff.

Her friends they got shocked when they heard it was a Somali guy. Smh lol. Not even such women rate them imagine that. Somali male image has a long way to go. F*cking BBBs.

He was Somali from Ethiopia. She kept saying he's Ethiopian she was so happy lmfao.

All my life I always heard your handsome for Somali. F*cking Barkhads and then they hate on Black women with their insecure comments calling them Gorillas and stuff.

I was talking about jonna the youtuber :icon lol:. But you’re right I don’t understand why they hate black women. If you don’t like them then move on. They are beautiful and don’t need validation from anyone. Calling a human being « Gorilla » is un Islamic and unacceptable.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was talking about jonna the youtuber :icon lol:. But you’re right I don’t understand why they hate black women. If you don’t like them then move on. They are beautiful and don’t need validation from anyone. Calling a human being « Gorilla » is un Islamic and unacceptable.
Wallahi it's a joke man. I have no words for them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And she tells her experience in this YouTube video

Watch :damedamn:

1590415232407.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Swedish is East Scandinavian and part of the North Germanic group of languages. While Russian is Eastern Slavic. The only thing they share is belonging to the Northwest Indo-European language family.

It's like me saying Somali sounds Amharic/Arabic because they are Afro Asiatic. :silanyolaugh:

Swedish is East Scandinavian and part of the North Germanic group of languages. While Russian is Eastern Slavic. The only thing they share is belonging to the Northwest Indo-European language family.

It's like me saying Somali sounds Amharic/Arabic because they are Afro Asiatic. :silanyolaugh:
Truth be told, I just saw rocks being stacked by a white woman, and went straight to hater mode, didn't even listen to any of it. :francis: :farole:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Truth be told, I just saw rocks being stacked by a white woman, and went straight to hater mode, didn't even listen to any of it. :francis: :farole:

My rule is just be neutral with people until they give you reason to suggest otherwise. And also, it's odd that you've been intimate with these women, yet harp about them kind of like those AAs. Normally what you despise you stay clear of. Did they frame you for something? :lol:

Somalis of old didn't care for cadaans or any other group.

Trending