South African Hottie dates a Geeljire

There are other women like Bosnian women who are Muslim.
trust me sxb, any woman is better than a Madow women:meleshame:
Madow women who are muslim are great women, You can find them all over west africa, even the christians one are good and most are beautiful and submissive. Swedish women and almost all white women are worthless compared to them, Im against all forms of race mixing, It will be a xalimo for me, Their are good xalimos in the diaspora aswell but you only find them at the mosque not at univerisities or somali neighborhoods. Women with europe of all races are bad to the godless western dogma they imbelish in, You cant compare a fulani or mandinka women who obeys her parents and husband brings you alot of kid with a swedish . Most bosnians are kuffar bro very secular bro i grew up with them they dont even know the basic tenets of islam and most dont even know how to pray

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Madow women who are muslim are great women, You can find them all over west africa, even the christians one are good and most are beautiful and submissive. Swedish women and almost all white women are worthless compared to them, Im against all forms of race mixing, It will be a xalimo for me, Their are good xalimos in the diaspora aswell but you only find them at the mosque not at univerisities or somali neighborhoods. Women with europe of all races are bad to the godless western dogma they imbelish in, You cant compare a fulani or mandinka women who obeys her parents and husband brings you alot of kid with a swedish *****. Most bosnians are kuffar bro very secular bro i grew up with them they dont even know the basic tenets of islam and most dont even know how to pray
Saxiib, if you want a good xalimo, just know that the ones that sign up to masjids are Salafis who have a past
You will be getting second hand goods :browtf:

Did you ever left your house and interacted with a Western Xalimo? Th0ots exist in every community and there's plenty of good Western Xalimos, don't generalize
There are good xalimos in the diaspora but xalimos back home are very easy to live with

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Akhi, why would Somali men go for a Madow woman who is a western xalimo on steroids and ruin your genes, :susp:

when this is available instead

Our nordic queen's await us sxb. Beauty, character and submissive :rejoice:
submissive kulaha nigga have you ever been with one them scandi es

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Akhi, why would Somali men go for a Madow woman who is a western xalimo on steroids and ruin your genes, :susp:

when this is available instead

Our nordic queen's await us sxb. Beauty, character and submissive :rejoice:

I have never dated a Germanic one.

Only Slavic, Italic, and half whites.

:chrisfreshhah:

Trending