South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
These farms in South Africa were created from scratch.

Like, the trees in some bush area were cut down, the land was cleared, the seeds were planted, and the farm was built. It’s not like the Whites just stumbled into some perfectly functioning farms and then took over. The Whites brought the know-how, the technology, and the machinery,

If you want farms, THEN BUILD YOUR OWN. What’s wrong with these Zulus? They don’t see how vast South Africa is? They can’t buy a few hundred acres of farmland and make their own farm? Why do their complaints revolve around taking what the White man has, rather than building your own legacy?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Like, the trees in some bush area were cut down, the land was cleared, the seeds were planted, and the farm was built. It’s not like the Whites just stumbled into some perfectly functioning farms and then took over. The Whites brought the know-how, the technology, and the machinery,

If you want farms, THEN BUILD YOUR OWN. What’s wrong with these Zulus? They don’t see how vast South Africa is? They can’t buy a few hundred acres of farmland and make their own farm? Why do their complaints revolve around taking what the White man has, rather than building your own legacy?
Brainless Bantus and their stupidity.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Blacks are like this ; whites built it and then blacks take it and destroy it!

It’s the height of arrogance to assume you have ownership of something because you live nearby.

If you didn’t build the farm, then it ain’t yours. It takes a LOT of work to build a farm, and it often requires importing tons of seeds, soil material, machinery, proper fertilizer, and a lot of other things.

These South African Zulus think that farms fall out of the sky....that it’s their God-given right to own a farm simply because they’re Black.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Somalis aren't any better dude just look at the stable northern Somali hemisphere where they still cry if drought hits them etc. waa low IQ peoples kkkk

Even if the 5 million or so Whites try and separate into their own country...the Bantus won’t allow it. According to them, every inch of African land belongs to them, so even if the Whites were capable of carving out a tiny portion of land equivalent to the size of Djibouti...the Bantus would claim this is oppression and will disallow any secession

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Whites in that country are better off fighting for secession to build a Boer/Afrikaner Republic.

If they do this, blacks will suffer a lot and will migrate to this white republic in that region lol.
It's dumb to kill farmers and dumber to kill them because they are whites.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Even if the 5 million or so Whites try and separate into their own country...the Bantus won’t allow it. According to them, every inch of African land belongs to them, so even if the Whites were capable of carving out a tiny portion of land equivalent to the size of Djibouti...the Bantus would claim this is oppression and will disallow any secession

Some African countries are welcoming white refugees haha. Smart move, i'll let them in Djibouti. We need more agriculture and if they can teach us more about it, then they are welcome.

It’s the height of arrogance to assume you have ownership of something because you live nearby.

If you didn’t build the farm, then it ain’t yours. It takes a LOT of work to build a farm, and it often requires importing tons of seeds, soil material, machinery, proper fertilizer, and a lot of other things.

These South African Zulus think that farms fall out of the sky....that it’s their God-given right to own a farm simply because they’re Black.
Whats even more arrogant is you go to a country, take everything by force and then say from now on taking things by force is illegal. Forget the past and we start from now. I have zero sympathy for south african whites.....absolute scumbags

Whats even more arrogant is you go to a country, take everything by force and then say from now on taking things by force is illegal. Forget the past and we start from now. I have zero sympathy for south african whites.....absolute scumbags

As if the Bantus in South Africa weren’t invading and pillaging each other since the dawn of time. Quit with your double standards.

I bet you don’t care one iota for the Khoisan people who were virtually exterminated by Bantu tribes, but if some White people set up farms you want to scream oppression.

The country of South Africa....from the canals to the farms to the ports....was built from scratch. There’s a reason why they’re the most industrialized country in Africa. Why South Africa and not any other African nation? If the source of the Zulu man’s poverty is due to the White South Africans....then what about the poverty of people in other countries, like Malawi or Guinea-Bissau?

As if the Bantus in South Africa weren’t invading and pillaging each other since the dawn of time. Quit with your double standards.

I bet you don’t care one iota for the Khoisan people who were virtually exterminated by Bantu tribes, but if some White people set up farms you want to scream oppression.

The country of South Africa....from the canals to the farms to the ports....was built from scratch. There’s a reason why they’re the most industrialized country in Africa. Why South Africa and not any other African nation? If the source of the Zulu man’s poverty is due to the White South Africans....then what about the poverty of people in other countries, like Malawi or Guinea-Bissau?
The fact that you are siding with white dutch people in south africa over south africans says a lot. Its not their country.....go back to the Netherlands. Small minority south africans shouldnt own everything. They took it by force.....they shall lose it by force

The fact that you are siding with white dutch people in south africa over south africans says a lot. Its not their country.....go back to the Netherlands. Small minority south africans shouldnt own everything. They took it by force.....they shall lose it by force

The fact that you’re siding with South African Zulus who would stone your Somali ass the first chance they get says a lot.

They don’t even show mercy to their brothers from Mozambique, yet you expect fairness and good treatment?

I’m not “siding” with anyone. I’m just pointing out the logical consequences of this Identity Politics and Grievance Industry.

First they’ll talk about White Europeans, then it’ll be Black Mozambicans, then it’ll be Somalis and Ethiopians, then it’ll be Indian and biracial South Africans, then it’ll be Black South Africans from a minority tribe. And so on and so on. Identity politics leaves no man safe, and it WILL cause the disintegration of South African society the same way how Qabyalaad destroyed Somali society.

The fact that you’re siding with South African Zulus who would stone your Somali ass the first chance they get says a lot.

They don’t even show mercy to their brothers from Mozambique, yet you expect fairness and good treatment?

I’m not “siding” with anyone. I’m just pointing out the logical consequences of this Identity Politics and Grievance Industry.

First they’ll talk about White Europeans, then it’ll be Black Mozambicans, then it’ll be Somalis and Ethiopians, then it’ll be Indian and biracial South Africans, then it’ll be Black South Africans from a minority tribe. And so on and so on. Identity politics leaves no man safe, and it WILL cause the disintegration of South African society the same way how Qabyalaad destroyed Somali society.

Then leave their country. If i was in a foreign country where the natives are violent towards me....i would leave. Its their country

Then leave their country. If i was in a foreign country where the natives are violent towards me....i would leave. Its their country

For guys like you, one minute you say “The Earth belongs to Allah” when referencing Trump putting up a Wall to keep out illegal immigrants.

And then the next minute you say “Stay out of South Africa it’s not your country”

So which is it? Are the French justified in deporting thousands of Black Africans from their country? After all, it’s not their country and they only recently arrived in France. At least the White South Africans can say that they were born there, unlike the migrants you see in Europe who mostly arrived after 2012. Should the Europeans be justified in deporting these foreigners if the Zulus can deport all these White Afrikaaners?

Explain this logic to me

how much it take for any black country to prosper by itself. would side with black south africans if they weren't burning alive otha africans. no sympathy from me.
the biggest problem all africans have is tribalism and lack of respect and kindness for their own. its a curse to be black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.