South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Then leave their country. If i was in a foreign country where the natives are violent towards me....i would leave. Its their country

Since when South Africa was a country before the whites?
Somalis had sultanates, kingdoms, Ethiopians the same and just like anywhere in Africa but South Africa was populated by Khoi-san people who were in small tribes and then the bantus invaded them in 15th century. Invaded! They weren't originally from there. The whites came in the 17th century and purchased some lands and they took some other lands by force. So what? The bantus are totally innocents?No. The stronger win over the weaker.

The whites built SA. They built everything. They segragated the society, whites had their place, and the blacks also. They (blacks) wanted to be a part of the white's society and then took over it and now they are claiming the farms built by whites.

It's like building a house, from the fundations to the end and then some random niggaz take your shit.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
how much it take for any black country to prosper by it self. would side with black south africans if they weren't burning alive otha africans. no sympathy from me.
the biggest problem all africans have is tribalism and lack of respect and kindness for their own. its a curse to be black.

I wish Africans were still in small tribes, as savages.

Since when South Africa was a country before the whites?
Somalis had sultanates, kingdoms, Ethiopians the same and just like anywhere in Africa but South Africa was populated by Khoi-san people who were in small tribes and then the bantus invaded them in 15th century. Invaded! They weren't originally from there. The whites came in the 17th century and purchased some lands and they took some other lands by force. So what? The bantus are totally innocents?No. The stronger win over the weaker.

The whites built SA. They built everything. They segragated the society, whites had their place, and the blacks also. They (blacks) wanted to be a part of the white's society and then took over it and now they are claiming the farms built by whites.

It's like building a house, from the fundations to the end and then some random niggaz take your shit.
So of the stronger wons and the weak lose. Why are you crying about whites getting killed? They sound like the weak ones here. If they killed every south african white they wo3have my support

So of the stronger wons and the weak lose. Why are you crying about whites getting killed? They sound like the weak ones here. If they killed every south african white they wo3have my support

But is it a fair fight?

You’re advocating genocide against White South Africans, but then you claim racism if the Whites merely acknowledge that there’s a war against them.

Believe me, if the Whites ACTUALLY wanted to defend themselves and fight, the Zulus would not win. We see tens of thousands of highly-trained White Security personnel all over South Africa, and their wealthy patrons are more than capable of affording tanks, helicopters and machine guns.

If you xayawaan Zulus wish to wage war against White people, then at least show them the courtesy of informing them that there’s a war, rather than cry victimhood if the Whites decide to fight back.

There’s ZERO honour in having fake freedom fighters fight against civilians, while pretending to be innocent and a victim when confronted on your actions.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Yep they are the weaker now. They should create their own country or leave to the next black countries or to Europe/America.
Animals from SA are uncontrollable.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
But is it a fair fight?

You’re advocating genocide against White South Africans, but then you claim racism if the Whites merely acknowledge that there’s a war against them.

Believe me, if the Whites ACTUALLY wanted to defend themselves and fight, the Zulus would not win. We see tens of thousands of highly-trained White Security personnel all over South Africa, and their wealthy patrons are more than capable of affording tanks, helicopters and machine guns.

If you xayawaan Zulus wish to wage war against White people, then at least show them the courtesy of informing them that there’s a war, rather than cry victimhood if the Whites decide to fight back.

There’s ZERO honour in having fake freedom fighters fight against civilians, while pretending to be innocent and a victim when confronted on your actions.

With the affirmative act, blacks get more jobs from the whites but yet they can't be excellent at it. The police for example ; blacks cops are just noobs. They can't control criminals and whites decided to create their own private police and they are good at it. Instead of having a collaboration between these two, blacks wanted all for themselves and now their country is a crime-ridden country, 20.000 crimes a year! Even in Syria, you are more in peace than SA.

I wish Africans were still in small tribes, as savages.

africans still savages, imagine kenya,uganda,tanzania etc atleast having open borders and integrating their economies,they all speak swahili and english,basically same people. they would have been a great economic power but instead squabling about nonesenical visas and fake passports at the so called border.

But is it a fair fight?

There is no such thing as fair figjt. A fight is a fight. If they wanna fight back...let them. This is nothing to what they have done to blacks over the years. You seem to justify all the killings and raping they done in the past but are angry about some rich farmers now?

@Jaydaan damn fam just give up already lol @Kaafiye killed you with logic

This is probably you after you being defeated defending the undefendable.
AD06C658-0DF1-4832-A2AD-9E994930DEEF.jpeg

@Jaydaan damn fam just give up already lol @Kaafiye killed you with logic

This is probably you after you being defeated defending the undefendable.View attachment 72935
What logic? You guys are siding with south african whites....the people who invented apartheid because they killed few somalis and you all are butthurt. But what does it say those somalis rather wanna live in the ghettos of south africa than their own land? He said the strongest rules and the weakest die.....fair enough. Lets keep that consistency then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts