Sophisticate the most brave halimo in SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
So much for dhaqan celis :bell:
its guys like me who fucks up further the Dhaqancelis folks. ala maxaan inkaar shaqeystay.

I hope they send u for D celis too so we cud pump into each other somehow. i have a masters from islamic online university

El padrone

I have a scar?lightening? Since when. It's probably a wrinkle warya. You'd be well served to chase after younger honeys.

Sadly, that one has never left. :snoop:
kkkk you are regenerating i see. the wrinkle ur talkin about is gone 4 years later. u were prolly not kiddin when u said u were gonna inject stem cells in you. :yousmart:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
kkkk you are regenerating i see. the wrinkle ur talkin about is gone 4 years later. u were prolly not kiddin when u said u were gonna inject stem cells in you. :yousmart:

You're young. Why don't I bathe in your blood. :fredo: My bad, young virgin blood is the best kind. And it appears you caught something blood borne. :holeup: I'll pass.

El padrone

You're young. Why don't I bathe in your blood. :fredo: My bad, young virgin blood is the best kind. And it appears you caught something blood borne. :holeup: I'll pass.
Its me who should drink the blood, as trump said, comin from everywhere. you removed that beauty spot on ur left cheek on the dimples :angryman: i wanted u au naturale. what on earth have u done to my beautiful sophie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending