Sophisticate the most brave halimo in SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What's your BBB score? How do we know this is your way to tempt unsuspecting abdis by claiming you would mold them and he would end up dead in a secluded area :jaynerd:

Tell me how many bodies did you rack up? Are you saying the deposit is my life :jcoleno:

Let me see how beautiful you are if you want to send me to the afterlife :mjpls:

Do not report me to the Better Business Bureau. Those tuugs will shut me down. It's a front for trafficking skinnies. Some women like men in bondage for life and we deliver by providing them with husbands at the end of their reproductive life. :hillarybiz: Sadly, they don't come willingly so we brainwash them. It's coercive but it works.

Last edited:
All these niggas getting overexcited for half a face.
:gucciwhat:

I'm free from the shackles of youth. I'm old again. I'm an INFP, we can only stand attention for an hour tops. I need to recuperate. *Lies on stretcher.*

All that charismatic jubilation from the ciyaal of sspot turned you into a young'un for a bit.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Perhaps you should fashion their tears into an elixir of life. I'm sure you could make a killing in the open market.
:liberaltears::mjpls:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All these niggas getting overexcited for half a face.
:gucciwhat:

All that charismatic jubilation from the ciyaal of sspot turned you into a young'un for a bit.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Perhaps you should fashion their tears into an elixir of life. I'm sure you could make a killing in the open market.
:liberaltears::mjpls:

Oday, your eyes are dry due to cataracts? Age has jaded you. Once upon a time, you slid into PMs with nothing to go on but a feminine sounding username. And you salviated like a pavlovian pup. At least the brothers responded to a visual. A tangible piece of nacnac, at that. :siilaanyolaugh: Alas, I've shriveled again. Note to self - drink more biyo.

Oday, your eyes are dry due to cataracts? Age has jaded you. Once upon a time, you slid into PMs with nothing to go on but a feminine sounding username. And you salviated like a pavlovian pup. At least the brothers responded to a visual. A tangible piece of nacnac, at that. :siilaanyolaugh: Alas, I've shriveled again. Note to self - drink more biyo.

Oh, i've seen your 'nacnac' alright and I must say, it suits your online persona well...
:browtf:

But yeah, I think we waqooyi t1a1a1a1a1a1a1a aren't really disposed to maintaining our youthful faรงade hence why we should quit trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Hell, even I feel like I need to have a lay down on a stretcher after typing all that (I'm not called Odey for nothing!).
:wowsweat:

Last edited:
@MemesNullifyMyPain fukk is you in nikkas inbox for
The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

@Duke of Bohol

:dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
better believe me. i have HUUUUGE stash. you still have that yellow sweater? i was plannin to knit you one personaly in my hand to makr it sentimental and gift it to u.

You sheegato I've never taken a photo in a yellow sweater. And it's virtually impossible for you to stalk me from the 252. Even remotely, unless you've self-educated yourself to hack. :mjlol: Upgrade from BDSM, but I doubt it.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You sheegato I've never taken a photo in a yellow sweater. And it's virtually impossible for you to stalk me from the 252. Even remotely, unless you've self-educated yourself to hack. :mjlol: Upgraded from BDSM. Doubting.
Hehehe flustered? so how did i recognize u the other day? the fuller cheeks? the lightening? the petite figure? the slim eyebrows? the scar? need i say more? :denzelnigga:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hehehe flustered? so how did i recognize u the other day? the fuller cheeks? the lightening? the petite figure? the slim eyebrows? the scar? need i say more? :denzelnigga:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a scar?lightening? Since when. It's probably a wrinkle warya. You'd be well served to chase after younger honeys.

So much for dhaqan celis :bell:

Sadly, that one has never left. :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts